How’s it going, dawgs? This is your boy Derrick with another casino review.
Today we’re gonna be doing an iBet Casino review so we can determine whether this smart casino (It has an “I” so it has to be) is worth your time and money. Sit back, relax, grab a drink or five and let the smooth clacking of Derrick’s keyboard inform you.
Casino Review Details
Launched in 2021, iBet Casino is a brand new online casino that’s operated and owned by Claymore Group and Claymore Malta Ltd. It holds the license by MGA (Malta Gaming Authority). This means that their games aren’t rigged and that you won’t be scammed out of your money.
During my first visit to iBet Casino, I honestly thought that I logged into an online bookie. You know that it’s going to be a good online casino when you have to scroll down the page to see anything casino-related. Clearly, the online casino is an afterthought.
The website itself also looks more like an online bookie than a casino. It’s all like: “Bet on this game, bro” as soon as you enter while all I wanted to do was find the roulette tables. Don’t get me wrong, dawgs! There’s nothing wrong with sports betting but that I ain’t why I’m reviewing iBet. I just don’t that sports betting keeps getting in my way when I want to dig down to the casino games.
Reality Check Reminder
Online Transaction History
Help And Support
Self Assessment Test
|owner:||Claymore Malta Ltd.|
|languages:||English, German, Finnish|
Today, we’re going to learn about every single country in the whole world. Don’t worry players from United Kingdom and United States because very few people are allowed to play at iBet Casino. Here’s the list of every restricted country:
- Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Christmas Island, Comoros, Cook Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guernsey, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Isle of Man, Israel, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mariana Islands, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar [Burma], Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Wallis and Futuna, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, American Samoa (and other US military bases), Bahamas, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Curacao, Cyprus, Ethiopia, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Kuwait, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Norfolk Island, North Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of), Oman, Pakistan, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Somalia, Spain, Syria, United Kingdom, United States, US Virgin Islands, Yemen.
iBet Casino Bonuses
1st Deposit 100%/CA$500
2nd deposit 50%/CA$500
3rd deposit 50%/CA$500
100%/CA$400 on Sports Betting
10% Slot Cashback
Easter Free Spin Special 100 FS
The casino bonuses and promotions at iBet Casino kinda suck – unless you are from Canada. Then the bonuses take a 180-degree turn. Basically, iBet Casino offers 3 welcome deposit bonuses and nothing else casino-related. Let’s take a look:
Although the rest of the world barely gets anything at iBet Casino, Canada gets not one but three welcome bonuses:
- 1st dep. bonus 100% up to CA$500.
- 2nd dep. bonus 50% up to CA$500.
- 3rd dep. bonus 50% up to CA$500.
Minimum deposit CA$20.
Maximum bet while wagering CA$6 or CA$0,6 per line.
The bonus can only be wagered on Slots.
Table games, live casinos, and games in other categories are not allowed.
Wagering requirements: 40x(B)
Must Read: Welcome Bonuses Canada
As for other bonuses, there really isn’t anything else. iBet Casino may hold an occasional tournament to promote a few new slots but that’s it. Of course, if you decide to take a break from the online casino and do some sports betting, then the casino has got you covered with some neat sports betting bonuses.
Sports Betting Welcome Bonus
- 100% up to €200/CA$400 for Canadians
Minimum deposit: €10/20CA$.
Wagering requirement: 7x deposit + bonus.
The minimum odds of the individual or combined betting slip must amount to a minimum of 2.0 in order to count towards the wagering requirement.
The following deposit methods do not qualify for the deposit bonus: Neteller, Skrill.
This is not exactly a bonus or even a good full-on cashback bonus, but if you want to get 10% cashback on your slot losses you can do so every Tuesday and Sunday from 18:00 – 22:00 CET.
Valid between 18:00 – 20:00 CET every Tuesday and Sunday.
Minimum cashback amount: €5.
Maximum cashback amount: €100.
Calculations are done as follows: (Real money bets minus real money winnings) x 10%.
€1,000,000 Drops and Wins Promotion
Normally, your boy Derrick and my crew members don’t really list tournaments with regular bonuses. However, we are so desperate for ANYTHING at this point that we are going to include it anyway.
So, the Drops and Wins Promotion is a pretty common tournament that we have seen numerous times at other online casinos. During these tournaments, qualifying players can compete for the best possible win on slots, live casino games, blackjack, mega wheel, roulette and baccarat. €1,000,000 prize pool is split between live dealer games and slots.
Limited time only – Easter Free Spins every day!
Time to go hunting for those chocolate eggs with the Easter Free Spins bonus. From April 8th until April 24th you can claim 100 free spins EVERY DAY, by simply depositing CA$60. But that’s not all! If you make at least one of these deposits prior to 15th of April, you’ll get 300 free spins for absolutely free on Friday 15th Sunday 16th and Monday 17th.
Finally, if you claim this bonus every single day, you’ll get another 500 free spin as an Easter Special.
This is too good to pass up on, bro!
iBet doesn’t have a VIP or a Loyalty Program, dawgs. I mean, why would they? You’d think this is an online casino, right? Honestly, I should be angry but I’m not for two reasons:
- Lately, most online casino loyalty and VIP programs suck,
- iBet isn’t as focused on accommodating casino players as much as sports betting players,
The only free spins bonuses you’ll be getting are when you spin in your chair when you go looking for a new online casino. As you can tell, iBet doesn’t offer free spin deposit bonuses. Your only chance is to wait for a nice seasonal promotion or tournament that may just offer some free spins and hoping you earn some through that.
Must Read: Free Spins No Deposit Required
iBet Casino Games
casino game types
Jacks or Better
After you pass through “Sports” and “Live sports”, you will eventually hit the “Casino” and “Live casino” sections. Quantity-wise, there isn’t that much. The entire casino games library consists of roughly 500 casino games. Here are the game providers:
- NoLimitCity, Quickspin, BTG, Relax Gaming, Play’N Go, NETENT, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Hacksaw, Playson, Push Gaming, Swint.
Even though there aren’t that many famous software providers to choose from, the slots category doesn’t look half bad. Sure, it’s light with content but they did push the best games out front and there aren’t too many of them. Honestly, if I were oblivious as to what slot games I wanted to play, this iBet slots page would give me exactly what I needed. Sadly, that wasn’t the case.
With exactly 17 games, there isn’t that much in terms of table games. These include 6 roulette tables, 5 blackjacks, 3 casino hold’em games, 2 baccarat games and one super wheel game. I will give them credit for one thing, though: They didn’t try to mix live table games with non-live table games, so kudos to Casino iBet.
iBet Casino doesn’t really have a jackpot section for slots. While there are active jackpots, you will have to search for them by digging through slots and figuring out which ones have an active jackpot. It sucks, but that’s just how it is.
Live Casino Games
There are 14 live casino games all by Pragmatic Play Live. You can play some live versions of Mega Wheel, Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Sic Bo and Dragon Tiger. It sucks that none of the deposit bonuses will give you a boost at live casino games. I feel like the library could have been much beefier if they had another live game provider such as Evolution Gaming or Ezugi.
Must Read: Live Casino CAN
Luckily, iBet Casino works really well through mobile devices. My bros and broettes tested this online casino on our smart devices and we haven’t run into any problems. Just like all modern casinos, this one is mobile-friendly and well optimized. It doesn’t have a dedicated casino mobile app, which can be a turn-off for some but your boy Derrick couldn’t care less. As long as it works, it’s fine by me.
Must Read: Best Online Casinos for Canadians
iBet Casino Payment Methods
Surprisingly, iBet Casino accepts many forms of payment. From credit cards to e-wallets and bank transfers, the only thing this online casino is missing is cryptocurrencies. Regardless there are quite a few payment methods should you decide to deposit and withdraw money from this casino.
All payment methods are calculated in EUR.
- Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Rapid Transfer, Much Better, Trustly, Euteller, Siru, Sofort, EPS, Bank Transfer.
Minimum deposit: €10
Maximum deposit: €2,000
As for the withdrawal methods, the list is almost identical to the deposit methods list:
- Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Rapid Transfer, Much Better, Trustuly, Euteller, EPS, Bank Transfer.
Minimum withdrawal: €10
Maximum withdrawal: €10,000 per day, €25,000 per week, and €100,000 per month.
iBet Casino accepts the following currencies:
- Euros, American dollars, and Canadian dollars.
Another thing that iBet Casino does really well is its customer support. The live chat is available 24/7 and the people working there are friendly and helpful. Your boy Derrick had a nice long chat with a customer representative and they explained everything AFTER they figured out that I was looking for casino information and not sports betting.
As far as user reviews are concerned, many people praise iBet Casino – for its sports betting. As far as the online casino experience goes, well, you’re probably reading one of the very first reviews right here. There is next to none.
iBet Casino speaks the following languages:
- English, German, Finnish, and Norwegian language.
iBet Casino Review Summary
The verdict? iBet Casino is a great place for sports betting and live sports. But as for their online casino side gig, it’s really nothing worth bragging about.
Yeah, I should be angry but I simply can’t, dawgs. From the moment I saw that homepage, I knew right away that nothing about iBet Casino was going to blow me away. The online portion of iBet Casino is like keeping your old work computer by the side (just in case) while working on a brand-spanking-new PC beast (which would be their sports betting).
Don’t get me wrong. It’s not horrible. Far from it. It just leaves a lot to be desired. Who knows? Maybe in time, they will balance things out and the online casino itself will become equal to sports betting. Then again, if sports betting is wringing in the money, why change anything, right?
Whatever happens, we’ll keep you posted. As always, we got you, Bro!
Is iBET Casino a scam?
No, iBet Casino is not a scam because it is owned and operated by Claymore Group and Claymore Malta ltd and they hold the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) license. This means that the games aren’t rigged and that you won’t get scammed out of your money.
Where can I find information about iBET Casino Bonuses?
You can find more information about iBet Casino bonuses by visiting the casino website’s promotions page.
How do withdrawals at iBET Casino work?
Withdrawals at iBet Casino work by going into your profile page, clicking on the “withdraw” button, selecting your payment method and amount, submitting and waiting patiently for the withdrawal to finalize.
Can iBET Casino refuse to pay out?
iBet may refuse to pay out if it finds suspicious activity on your account. However, this shouldn’t bother you unless you are planning to hack the website or something.
Is there an iBET Casino no deposit bonus?
No, there is no iBet Casino no deposit bonus.
How long does an iBET Casino withdrawal take?
An iBet Casino withdrawal can take up to 7 business days depending on your payment method.
Can I play any of the casino games for free at iBET Casino?
Yes, you can play many demo games at iBet Casino for free.
Can I claim an iBET Casino welcome offer for live games?
No, you cannot claim the welcome offer for live games because the wagering requirement can only be met through slots.
How to use the iBET Casino free spins?
After you obtain free spins at iBet Casino they will automatically be added to their associated game and you can use them the next time you access that certain game.
Does iBET Casino accept cryptocurrencies?
No, iBET Casino does not accept cryptocurrencies.
Overall Rating by