How’s it going, dawg? This is your boy Derrick, coming at you with a casino review, and a good one for a change. Today we are going to take a look at Slotum Casino. This gambling site may have a few bad table manners but other than that, this is a nice casino from a very nice family, dawg!
Stick around and learn how Slotum Casino managed to win your boy Derrick over.
Casino Review Details
Okay, details, details, let’s get them out of the way. Remember when I said that Slotum casino comes from a good family? I literally meant that, dawg, because it’s owned and operated by Dama N.V. This operator is responsible for, arguably, the best online casinos on the market. Same goes for the casinos Curacao collage degree. The casino also passed all it’s medical examinations with the highest degree of SSL.
Slotum Casino is pretty darn good, dawg. It’s one of the best-looking online casinos I’ve seen in a while. Everything from the UI all the way to the overall stability of the website is running like clockwork. The only real thing I can truly complain about is the bonuses which, while not the worst, aren’t good enough. I’ll try to be as positive as I can (just like I always do) and try to focus on the positives more than the negatives and, fortunately, that ain’t going to be a problem, dawg.
Reality Check Reminder
Online Transaction History
Help And Support
Self Assessment Test
|languages:||English, German, Finnish, Russian, Polish|
First of all, let’s get some bad news first. Here are the countries that can’t register accounts at Slotum Casino:
- United States of America, Israel, United Kingdom, Spain, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Jersey, Gibraltar, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Dutch West Indies, Slovakia, Lithuania, Curacao, Belgium, Greece, Angola, Albania, Iraq, Jamaica, Uganda, Pakistan, Islamic Republic of Iran, Panama, Lebanon, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, Nicaragua, Yemen, Central African Republic, Côte d’Ivoire, Sudan, Liberia, Syrian Arab Republic, Cayman Islands, Somalia, Congo, Korea, Eritrea, Haiti, Sierra Leone, Ethiopia, Myanmar, South Sudan, Burkina Faso, Libya, Mali, Barbados, and Rwanda.
Now here are the countries that can’t get ANY bonuses:
- Sweden, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Indonesia, Philippines, Georgia, Sierra Leone.
Finally, countries that can’t get no deposit bonuses:
- Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Botswana, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic People’s Republic of, Denmark, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Singapore, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Whew, not one, but we dodged three bullets there fellow Canadians!
Slotum Casino Bonuses
1st Deposit 100%/€250+100FS
2nd Deposit 50%/€200
3rd Deposit 75%/€200+50FS
Highroller 1st Deposit 100%/€1,500
Highroller 2nd Deposit 50%/€1,000
Highroller 3rd Deposit 75%/€1,000
Weekend Reload 50%/€100+100FS
Highroller Reload 50%/€3,000
Okay, time to look at these bonuses. I already mentioned how I’m not a huge fan of them because of the high wagering requirements. Granted, the bonuses aren’t sticky but it’s nothing worth bragging about.
Anyway, the majority of the bonuses have a wagering of 50x(bonus amount) which is a huge turn off for me. It pretty much ruins the otherwise great selection of two nice welcome packages and two reload bonuses.
There are two types of welcome packages, each containing three different deposit casino bonuses. The first one is your standard 3-course welcome bonus for standard players. The other one, the high-roller package, is for those who wish to spend a bit more money at the casino.
Anyway, both types of packages have the same crappy wagering requirements, however, only the standard welcome package has free spins (which I find baffling because high-rollers like free spins too). So, the standard bonuses go as follows:
First deposit bonus
- 100% up to $250 + 100 free spins
- Minimum deposit CA$30
- Wagering requirements 40x
- Maximum bet CA$7,5
- Free spins wagering 50x winnings
- Maximum free spins withdrawal limit CA$200
Second deposit bonus
- 50% up to $200
- Minimum deposit CA$30
- Wagering requirements 50X bonus
Third deposit bonus
- 75% up to $200 + 50 free spins
- Minimum deposit CA$30
- Wagering 40x bonus
Now let’s take a look at the high-roller bonus, the one without any free spins.
First deposit high-roller bonus
- 100% up to CA$1,500
- Min. deposit CA$800
- Wagering requirements 50x bonus
Second deposit high-roller bonus
- 50% up to $200
- Minimum deposit CA$30
- Wagering requirements 50X bonus
- Third deposit high-roller bonus
- 75% up to $1,000
- Min. deposit CA$800
- Wagering 50x bonus
Now it’s time to talk about the reload bonuses. Again, there are two types of these bonuses, one for the standard roller and the other one for the high-rollers out there.
Standard reload bonus
- 50% up to $100 + 100 free spins
- Once on Friday, Saturday, OR Sunday
- Min. deposit CA$75
- Wagering 50x bonus + 50x free spin winnings
- Bonus code: WEEKEND
High-roller reload bonus
- 50% up to $3,000
- Min. deposit CA$1,600
- Wagering 50x bonus
- Available only if the Welcome bonus is depleted
No deposit bonus
If you wanna get started with the bonus without even registering a payment method, you can do so with our official affiliate link. With this bonus you can get CA$55. Unfortunately, even though this is our link and you should totally claim it, the wagering are still at an all time high of 50x(no deposit amount).
Bonuses aside, there is also a VIP program. It’s another comp point powered system where you accumulate points by wagering real funds. Basically for every $20, you’ll get 1 point and when you accumulate enough, you’ll level up and earn a prize. The prizes range from free spins to cash awards. Here’s the list of everything you can earn through the VIP:
- Level 1 – Welcome bonuses
- Level 2 – (100 points) 10 free spins
- Level 3 – (200 points) 20 free spins
- Level 4 – (300 points) 30 free spins
- Level 5 – (500 points) 40 free spins
- Level 6 – (700 points) 50 free spins
- Level 7 – (900 points) $10
- Level 8 – (1,300 points) $15
- Level 9 – (1,800 points) $20
- Level 10 – (2,500 points) $30
- Level 11 – (3,000 points) $35
- Level 12 – (3,500 points) $40
- Level 13 – (4,500 points) $55
- Level 14 – (6,000 points) $70
- Level 15 – (8,000 points) $100
- Level 16 – (10,000 points) $120
- Level 17 – (13,000) $150
- Level 18 – (20,000 points) $240
- Level 19 – (30,000 points) $350
- Level 20 – (40,000 points) $500
- Level 21 – (50,000 points) $600
- Level 22 – (70,000 points) $850
- Level 23 – (100,000 points) $1,200
- Level 24 – (150,000 points) $1,800
- Level 25 – (200,000 points) $2,400
- Level 26 – (500,000 points) $6,000
- Level 27 – (1,000,000 points) $12,000
- Level 28 – (2,000,000 points) $24,000
Not that many, but there’s still enough ways to earn some extra casino spins here, dawg. Firstly, if you want some free spins to get started, you ought to forget about the high-roller bonuses as they don’t have any.
With the standard bonus, you can get 150 free spins from the first and the third deposit bonus. After that, you can claim a few more from the weekly reload bonus and as you advance through the VIP levels. Wish there were a few more opportunities, but I ain’t going to complain here, dawg.
Slotum Casino Games
casino game types
Jacks or Better
Let’s talk about the absolute truckload of games contained within Slotum Casino. With 6,000 friggin’ games, there’s quite literally something for everyone, if slots are all you are looking for. If slots aren’t what you want, well, you’ll still have a lot to play here dawg. Even though it’s not called “Table Games” you can find table games in the card games category. There’s also jackpots and a few live dealer games to keep you on your toes. As for software providers, there’s quite a list here.
- 1×2 Gaming, 2BY2, 4ThePlayer, Ainsworth, Amatic, Avatarux, Badding, Bang Bang Games, Bbgames, Belatra, BGaming, Big Time Gaming, Boomerang Studios, Booming Games, Betsoft Gaming, Bulletproof, Dreamtech, Electric Elephant, ELK Studios, Endorphina, Evoplay Entertainment, Fantasma, Game Art, Gamesinc, Gamevy, Genesis Gaming, Habanero, Hacksaw, Hot Rise Games, iSoftBet, Jade Rabbit, Lucky, Mascot Gaming, Max Win Gaming, NextGen, No Limit, Northern Lights, Nucleus Gaming, Petersons, Platipus, Play’N Go, Playtech, Pragmatic Play, Print Studios, Push Gaming, Microgaming, Quickspin, Rabcat, Reel Life Games, Reflex Gaming, Relax Gaming, Retrogaming, Spinomenal, Sthlm Gaming, Thunderkick, True Lab, Vivo Gaming, and Yggdrasil.
Out of the 6,000 available titles, I’m guessing that more than 5,000 of them are online slots. Well, can’t say I’m really surprised. Fortunately, it’s not a case of quantity over quality even if there are too many slots games. Here are a few of my recommendations:
- Reactoonz, Gates of Olympus, Buffalo Rampage.
Now, when you go to the website, you may be wondering where the table games actually are. They are all under the “Card Games” section. Yeah, your boy Derrick has no idea why they didn’t just call it “Table Games” but it is what it is. Yes, there are roulette tables and video poker and everything else you could want here and a few stragglers from the live casino games category too. All that aside, it’s a pretty good table games library, if you ask me, dawg.
There’s a nice section for jackpot games too, filled with a bunch of new and old titles. Wouldn’t you know it, it’s like they read my diary and added that little label next to all jackpot titles so I don’t have to manually check each one. Not a bad place to play your high-risk high-reward casino games, dawg.
Live Casino Games
The live casino games, unlike everything else in this casino, are a bit basic. For starters, the only software provider is Evolution gaming. Now this isn’t a bad thing on it’s own, but I usually see, even bad online casinos, have more than one provider running the live casino games. Still, Evolution gaming is arguably the best live casino games provider in the world, so it’s not like you’ll be missing out on much.
The mobile casino of Slotum casino runs so well, that I may actually prefer it over the PC version. Seriously, this website is so buttery smooth that whomever optimized needs a pay raise. I was able to navigate the entire website with ease and even play a bunch of games on the little screen, and that’s something I really hate doing, dawg. So, if you are looking for a well optimized mobile casino, look no further, dawg.
Slotum Casino Payment Methods
So many Slotum Casino payment methods! I remember the time when all casinos accepted were credit cards for deposits and bank transfers for withdrawals. Thankfully, those days are gone especially when you see what Slotum offers for deposits and withdrawals. These guys are open to, seemingly, everything. Crypto, credit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, they got them all.
- Visa, Mastercard, MiFinity, ecoPayz, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, Bank transfer, Piastrix, Skrill Rapid Transfer, iDebit, Neosurf, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Tether.
- Minimum deposit $10, Piastrix $20.
- Maximum deposit $4,000, Piastrix and MiFinity $1,000, ecoPayz $200.
- Visa, Mastercard, MiFinity, Skrill Rapid Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Paysafecard, Piastrix, Insatdebit, ecoPayz, iDebit, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Tether.
- Minimum withdrawal $20, Instadebit CA$15, iDebit CA$10, WebMoney $10.
- Withdrawal limits: CA$6,000, MiFinity and Piastrix $1,000 per transaction, $15,000 per week and $30,000 per month.
- Mastercard is not supported for players from Canada.
In case you want to use other currencies other than CAD, these are the ones that Slotum Casino accepts:
- Canadian dollars, US dollars, Euros, Australian dollars, Russian ruble, Polish zloty, Norwegian kroner, Japanese yen, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tether, and Bitcoin Cash.
It’s that time again: the time when your boy Derrick tells you about my experience with Slotum Casino customer service. Simply put, I called them on the live chat, they picked up and answered all my questions in a matter of minutes.
Sure, I was greeted by a chat bot, but in no time at all, I was transferred to a real life person, which is fantastic. I’m so sick of casinos who always push their chatbots in your face, like: “Leave me alone, dawg. I don’t want that darn, chatbot. I want to talk to a real person.” (Derrick in Wild Karen mode).
Joking aside, they were really friendly and professional and I simply can’t praise the customer support enough. They also offer email support if you prefer, but their 24/7 live chat support is top-notch.
- English, German, Russian, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Finnish, and Norwegian.
Slotum Casino Review Summary
That’s Slotum Casino for you. Other than the bonuses, this is one of the better casinos your boy Derrick has seen in ever. It’s so simple to make a decent online casino and so many websites fail to do so. Slotum Casino just gives me everything I wanted out of a casino (minus the bonuses) and just rolls with it.
The gambling industry could learn a lot from Slotum Casino. With a great library of games, great customer support and a super stable website, how could I not recommend this casino, dawg? As always, we got you, Bro!
Is Slotum Casino a scam?
No, Slotum Casino is not a scam. It was established in 2018 and it is owned by Dama N.V. The Casino holds the Curacao online gambling license and it offers fair games with the usual return to player percentages (RTP).
Where can I find information about Slotum Casino Bonuses?
You can find all information about Slotum Casino bonuses by visiting the Slotum Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions page. Alternatively, you can also check out all the available bonuses on this page too.
How do withdrawals at Slotum Casino work?
Withdrawals at Slotum Casino work by going to your account page and selecting the withdrawal method. Then, simply select the amount you wish to withdraw and the payment method and wait for your withdrawal to finalize.
Can Slotum Casino refuse to pay out?
Slotum Casino may refuse to pay out if it finds suspicious activity on your account. This is standard procedure which all online casinos use in order to fight money laundering, cheating and bonus abuse.
Is there a Slotum Casino no deposit bonus?
Yes, Slotum Casino does offer a no deposit bonus of CA$55 if you use our affiliate link.
How long does a Slotum Casino withdrawal take?
Depending on the withdrawal method you chose, a withdrawal can take anywhere from a few minutes to up to 7 business days.
Can I play any of the casino games for free at Slotum Casino?
Yes, you can play casino games absolutely free in their demo mode without registering for a casino account.
Can I claim a Slotum Casino welcome offer for live games?
Yes, you can claim the Slotum Casino welcome offer for live games, however, please note that it will barely contribute towards the wagering requirements.
How to use the Slotum Casino free spins?
After you claim an offer that awards free spins, they will automatically load to that specific game and you will be able to use the free spins the next time you access that certain game.
Does Slotum Casino accept cryptocurrencies?
Yes, Slotum Casino does accept Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin and Tether.
Overall Rating by