Hey Bro, it seems you can’t play in this casino, try these instead, they’re all awesome:
Sup, my rollers!
This is your boy Derrick, coming to ya with a Turbonino Casino Review! If you’ve stumbled upon Turbonino Casino but don’t have the time to figure every casino bonus out – we got you, Bro!
I’mma share the whole 9 yards with you: Turbonino Casino origins, whether you are allowed to play, the sweet sweet bonuses, the VIP system, how it runs on mobile, withdrawal and deposit methods, and customer services.
Straight up facts and a few bad jokes along the way! Don’t sit down and relax cos we’re going to review Turbonino Casino real fast! Let’s-A go! (/insert Super Mario music)
Casino Review Details
Turbonino Casino is one of the newest online casinos (2020), fresh from the oven. Turbonino Casino is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and is Operated by SkillOnNet LTD.
So in layman’s terms, you are in safe hands. If you ever feel unsure about your safety, feast your eyes on the annoying “gamble responsibly” sticker at the top of the homepage. Registration is as easy as ABC. Navigating the website is painless even if it sometimes leads you in the general direction (more on that later).
Overall, I had a good first impression, dawg. The Turbonino Casino site looks futuristic and sleek. Malta Gaming Authority seems like a must these days and being operated by SkillOnNet is always a good thing. I could do without those “responsible gambling” labels. Just put them deep down. No need to remind us so much, dawg.
Reality Check Reminder
Online Transaction History
Help And Support
Self Assessment Test
|licences:||MGA, UK, SE, DK, ES|
I gotta say, the list of restricted countries isn’t as dramatic as I expected it to be. Bad news again for players from United Kingdom and United States, though. The list includes:
- United Kingdom, Greece, Australia, Belgium, Portugal, Romania, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Serbia, Iran, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Israel, Turkey, the German State of Schleswig-Holstein, Denmark, Philippines and the USA
Turbonino Casino Bonuses
First Deposit Bonus 100FS
You can stop scrolling, dawg. This is where your boy Derrick tells you about the Turbonino Casino bonuses. Turbonino Casino offers:
- Welcome bonus
- Turbonino Casino VIP Lounge
- Free spin winnings
- Rotating Daily Picks bonuses
Bonuses range from PLAIN VANILLA lame to UPSTANDING good.
Welcome bonus (THE MOST IMPORTANT CASINO BONUS) only includes the first deposit.
Welcome bonus: 100 Free spins on Thor and the Trials of Asgard slots
Minimum deposit: C$10
“HOLY COW! 100 Free Spins for my first deposit welcome offer! And wagering requirements are ONLY 60 times,” said nobody.
It’s very half-baked when compared to other online casino welcome bonuses (especially those that offer up to 4 deposit bonuses with a percentage boost).
Turbonino Casino hosts daily and weekly raffles, I mean, tournaments.
Some are free (free spins, small sums), however, the ones that come with greater prizes (C$100, C$500, C$2000) will require an entry fee.
Players can choose one of MANY daily bonuses. Bonuses are custom-tailored to your account, but they’re not necessarily set in stone. What do I mean by that? Either they will give you bonuses on games you already play or on games you’ve never played, depend if the algorithm had its morning coffee.
The most usual culprits: Match bonuses (50%, 100%, 125%)
Turbonino Casino VIP is based on a point and tier system! Tier levels will increase or decrease by 1 on the 1st of each month – depending on account activity. If you reach VIP executive levels, well, let me know what it’s like.
- Tier 1 (0-400 points) – Promotions calendar, Special Promotions, Faster Payouts
- Tier 2 (401 – 1000 points) – All Tier 1 rewards, Special monthly bonus offer
- Tier 3 (1001 – 2000 points) – All Tier 2 rewards, Level up/maintained bonus: C$2.5, Higher deposit limits
- Tier 4 (2001 – 20000 points) – All Tier 3 rewards, Level up/maintained bonus: C$4, VIP account Manager, Birthday Bonus
- Tier 5 (20001 – 80000 points) – All Tier 4 rewards, Level up/maintained bonus: C$20
- Tier 6 (80001+ points) – All Tier 4 rewards, Level up/maintained bonus: C$50
Tip: Make sure to deposit at least the minimum deposit amount within 30 days after gaining a tier level. Otherwise, you’ll lose a tier level. You’re welcome!
Points are shelled out no matter what you play at Turbonino Casino.
- Slots (including jackpot slots), Doubles heaven, Scratch Game – 1 point per C$0.5
- Hi & Lo, Let Them Ride – 1 point per C$1
- Caribbean Poker, Casino Holdem – 1 point per C$1.5
- All Roulette, Video Poker, Big Wheel, Blackjack, Baccarat, Punto Banco – 1 point per C$2
- Craps, Pai Gow Poker – 1 point per C$2.5
Overall, I like the daily drops. I bet these would keep casino players coming back. They kind of remind me of those daily quests in video games. I also think the VIP bonuses are pretty sweet, especially when you get to Tier 3 and start getting real money.
Having said that, a VIP system ain’t gonna help if you don’t have players. To attract (new) players, a gambling house needs to keep providing them compelling casino sign up bonuses. Unfortunately, Turbonino Casino doesn’t seem too familiar with this concept.
I mean, the welcome bonus is laughable. Look, a bonus 100 free spins is great for a weekly reward but not for the first deposit bonus. Players expect more. Players NEED more.
Also, the tournaments kinda suck. It’s basically a raffle and we don’t need an online casino to do raffles, right?
You can get Turbonino free spins from these:
- Welcome bonus
- Daily picks (if you get one that isn’t a reload bonus…)
- Tournaments (just register and hope that you win some free spins)
Turbonino Casino Games
casino game types
Jacks or Better
Here’s a quick rundown of the games Turbonino Casino has to offer:
- Slots (about 2000)
- Live Casino games (a bunch of them)
- Jackpots (a plethora of them)
- Roulette (an unforgivably dismal amount of them)
- Blackjack (seems like a lot but ONLY 4)
- Card games (also seems like a lot but ONLY 2-3)
This is all courtesy of the following game providers:
- 1×2 Network, 1×2 Gaming, 2by2, 4 The Player, Bally Technologies, Bally Wulff, Barcrest, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Booming Games, CandleBets, Cayetano, EGT, Elk Studios, Evolution Live, Eyecon, Fortune Factory, Foxium, GVG, Gamatron, GameBurger, Gamomat, Ganapati, Givme, Golden Hero, Green Jade, Habanero, High5Games, IGT, Inspired, IronDog, Just For Th Win, Kalamba Lightning Box, Merkur gaming, MicroGaming, NYX, NetEnt, NextGen, Northern Lights Gaming, Oryx, Peter & Sons, Play N Go, Pragmatic, Pulse 8, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Rabcat, Realistic Gaming, Red Tiger, Red Tiger Gaming, Slingo StakeLogic, Thunderkick, Wazdan Williams Interactive, Yggdrasil, all41studios, iSoftBet.
Note that game availability may vary based on software developers’ terms and conditions.
Slots at Turbonino Casino are as good as they get! They boast a huge variety of video slots, including some of the best-rated titles. Not only that, my baby, Book of Dead is available, too!
Most popular slots game providers include Pragmatic Play, Red Tiger, Wazdan, Play’n go, and High5 Games.
Here are some of my personal recommendations:
- Book of Dead – a classic, 5 reels, you can gamble on every win, awesome music and sound effects, my baby
- Divine Fortune – 5 reels, mythological beings, creepy music, usually has a huge jackpot
- Frozen Gems – 5 reels, multiplier bonus for each reel, collect gems, having bad luck? Just “LET IT GO”
These folks host over 50 active jackpot slots. Helpful bars to show the exact jackpot amount before even booting the game (very helpful for lazy people like me)
Overall, good variety of Jackpots, courtesy of some of the top-notch software providers. Personal recommendations:
- Holmes and the stolen stones – Each of the 5 reels has its own bonus, catchy mysterious tune, collect diamonds, lots of free spins, if you actually win, and someone asks how you got all that money, you are legally permitted to say “Elementary, my dear Watson”
- Wish upon a Leprechaun – Match clovers, rainbows and pots of gold with an actual chance of getting a “pot of gold”, Pick a random lucky charm, remember how awful the non-flavoured lucky charms tasted
- The Goonies – AMAZING pirate soundtrack, REELive your childhood (sorry, that was really bad), pick one of One-eyed Willie’s keys for a random reward, realize how old you are because you remember the Goonies
Table games are sadly in short supply. Turbonino shamelessly mixes card games, blackjack and live games together to make each category seem larger. (you haven’t fooled ol’ Derrick, dawg!)
Only roulette games seem to be well organized (as they should!) even though there are only 7 of them available. Here are some of my top picks:
- Multifire roulette – It’s roulette, nuff said! Intense music, lovely announcer, did I mention it’s roulette?
- American Blackjack Turbo – Not the best but serviceable, super fast-paced, John from the office told me he plays this one, so I’ll take his word for it.
- Dragon Tiger – Bet on either the Tiger or the Dragon, watch the results, ponder how a tiger could ever beat a dragon?
I gotta say, these folks have a fair amount of live content – mostly live roulette and live blackjack.
Software for NON LIVE roulette, card games and blackjack are also in this category and they’re pretty good. If I were to choose my favourites, it would be:
- Any Roulette by Pragmatic Play – they all play the same but have a different host, it’s roulette, pick based on the hottest chick
- Blackjack live by Evolution Gaming – play against a live dealer, count how many times the dealer scratches his/her nose, realize he/she isn’t actually sending you tips
- Mega Wheel – because Dream Catcher isn’t available
I gotta say, I was generally a bit disappointed, dawg. The Turbonino Casino’s slots section is really impressive. However, when you look at (what should be) table games, it’s like a huge slap across the face.
Not having many non-slots is one thing, but pretending to have a lot by mixing them up with different game genres and hoping we won’t notice is just sad. It kind of undermines the roulette, blackjack and card games category, doesn’t it?
Also, why mix them all with live casino content? Live roulette and video roulette ain’t the same thing. That’s why most online casinos, even this one, have a separate section for the live casino.
Even though Turbonino Casino has plenty of live software, I feel some categories are stuffed with different games just to create a sense of grandeur. I can tolerate a small library but I don’t appreciate being lied to, dawg.
Must Read: Live Casino Welcome
To put it simply, it’s fine. For an online casino that came out in 2020, Turbonino Casino was probably made to work on mobile devices from the get-go. SkillOnNet Ltd usually makes sure the user experience on mobile casino sites is super convenient, so amen to that!
Overall, this casino works well on most browsers on mobile devices. While there is no app available, I don’t think it’s all that necessary if it works seamlessly on your browser.
Must Read: Best Mobile Casinos Canada
Turbonino Casino Payment Methods
Not much to say about payment options. It’s a pretty standard procedure and not really worth complaining about. I personally would prefer more withdrawal options, but what we have here is just fine.
This list of payment methods may not reflect which payment method is available to your country. Terms and conditions apply.
- Credit/Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro/Switch/Solo), Trustly, Neteller Skrill, ECOPayz, Fast Bank Transfer, PaySafeCard, Sofort, Instant Payments by Citadel, INTERAC, Webmoney
- Credit/Debit cards (Visa, Maestro/Switch/Solo), EcoPayz, Neteller, Skrill, PaySafeCard, Wire transfer
Minimum deposit: C$10
Minimum withdrawal: C$10
Maximum deposit: C$10,000 per month
Withdrawal limit: C$5,000 per transaction
Not too shabby! Players can use various currencies in Turbonino, including:
- GBP, EUR, CHF, USD, AUD, CAD, DKK, SEK, NOK, ZAR, RUB.
The Customer support is as it should be. The only weird thing is that you have to be logged in to access the live chat function.
I discovered this purely by accident while exploring the website support page. Kind of weird but I can’t really fault Turbonino Casino for this. As long as they are available to help out whenever a player might have a problem, they are A-OK in my book.
Live chat is available 24/7 (as it should be). E-mail support is also available 24/7, but let’s face it, that’s not entirely true. They’ll reply when they feel like it, dawg.
Overall, customer support was friendly, so I’ve got nothing but to give words of praise here. Props to ya!
Casino Turbonino is giving me European vibes, and available languages reflect that. This includes:
- English, German, Finnish, and Norwegian
Turbonino Casino Review Summary
At first glance, I thought that I was going to have a great time doing the Turbonino Casino Review. In true gambling spirit, Turbonino bets it all on one thing: Slots. And credit where credit’s due – their Slots are grand! But that probably won’t be enough to retain players if they got nothing else to look forward to.
The lacklustre welcome bonus is a huge turnoff for your boy Derrick and, if I’m being honest, for any other online gambling enthusiast (at least the ones I know). The final straw was, by a mile, when I looked at the non-slot games. First I got excited and then realized they are all just mish-mashed together just to make the library look larger. That I cannot forgive.
So is Turbonino Casino really worth your time and real money? Your boy Derrick says: “Not really”. Hopefully, they will turn things around eventually, but judging from player reviews, that won’t be anytime soon. We got you, Bro!
Is Turbonino Casino a scam?
No, Turbonino Casino is not a scam because it’s regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and operated by SkillOnNet ltd.
Where can I find information about Turbonino Casino Bonuses?
You can find information about Turbonino Casino bonuses by visiting the website’s “Promotions” page.
How do withdrawals at Turbonino Casino work?
Withdrawals at Turbonino Casino work by accessing your account page, choosing one of the payment methods for your withdrawal.
Does Turbonino Casino offer fair games?
Yes, Turbonino Casino does offer fair games, courtesy of some of the top-notch software providers that use the Random Number Generator.
Can Turbonino Casino refuse to pay out?
Turbonino Casino may refuse to pay out if it finds suspicious activity on your account.
Is there a Turbonino Casino no deposit bonus?
No, there is no Turbonino Casino no deposit bonus.
How long does a Turbonino Casino withdrawal take?
Withdrawals at Turbonino Casino are usually instant but can take up to 7 business days depending on your withdrawal method.
Can I play any of the casino games for free at Turbonino Casino?
Yes, you can play many demo games at Turbonino Casino for free.
Can I claim a Turbonino Casino welcome offer for live games?
No, you cannot claim the Turbonino Casino welcome offer for live games.
How to use the Turbonino Casino free spins?
The Free Spins will automatically be added to their designated game after you redeem them.
Overall Rating by