How’s it going, dawgs? It’s your boy Derrick, coming at you with another online casino review.
This time, we’re going to look at Vulkan Vegas Casino. If you don’t think Vegas is hot enough, then you haven’t tried Vulkan Vegas. Yessir, this online casino is guaranteed to meet all your expectations away with boiling hot magma. That came out wrong, dawg. Anyway, this is a well-established online casino with a rich history and a strong reputation.
The question is: is Vulkan Vegas hot enough to win your boy Derrick’s approval? Let’s take a look.
Must Read: Real Money Casino Canada Reviews
Casino Review Details
Casino Vulkan Vegas was launched way back in 2016. It’s owned and operated by Brivio Limited Casinos. The Government of Curacao has given this online casino a pass.
As far as I’m concerned, Vulkan Vegas looks really “meh”. Yeah, nothing about the website says Vegas or Vulcan.
It’s just a generic-looking online casino with everything we’ve come to expect: games, promotions, a few pictures here and there. I do appreciate that everything is nicely organized but it’s lacking some serious zest. Oh well, looks aren’t everything, so let’s see what’s under the hood, or in this case, in the crater.
Reality Check Reminder
Online Transaction History
Help And Support
Self Assessment Test
|languages:||English, German, Finnish, Russian, Spanish, Polish|
Another review and another paragraph where I say who can’t play at the casino. Fortunately, Canadian players are more than welcome to enter, however, these countries aren’t:
- Afghanistan, Aruba, Australia, Bonaire, Curaçao, Cyprus, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Guyana, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Laos, Netherlands, North Korea, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saba, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Sint Eustatius (Dutch Island), Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Spain, Sri Lanka, Statia, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu, Yemen.
Vulkan Vegas Casino Bonuses
1st Deposit 100%/300CA$+25FS
2nd Deposit 125%/400CA$+50FS
3rd Deposit 200%/700CA$+100FS
Cashback up to 2000CA$
You know, for a well-established online casino, I was expecting a few more casino bonuses than this. While the bonuses themselves are good, your boy Derrick wouldn’t have minded a few more. What we are looking at is a welcome bonus, consisting of two deposit bonuses and an interesting bonus with no max conversion limit. There’s also a pretty good loyalty system and tons of limited-time tournaments.
Must Read: Online Bonus CA
The welcome package consists of two deposit bonuses. The first deposit bonus is pretty straightforward:
First deposit bonus
- 100% (up to C$300) + 25 free spins on Book of Dead
- Minimum deposit: C$15
- Wagering: 40x (bonus amount); 30x (free spins winnings)
- Maximum bet: C$0.2
Now, the second deposit bonus is a bit different because it gives you two choices. If you deposit C$15-C$49 you will get:
Second deposit bonus (A)
- 125% (no max limit) + 50 free spins on Doom of Dead
- Minimum deposit: C$15-C$49
- Wagering: 40x(bonus amount); 30x (free spins winnings)
- Maximum bet: C$0.3
However, if you deposit over C$50, you can get this deal instead of the above one:
Second deposit bonus (B)
- 200% (up to C$700) + 100 free spins on Fire Joker
- Minimum deposit: C$50
- Wagering: 40x(bonus amount); 30x (free spins winnings)
- Maximum bet: C$0.25
Must Read: Casino Registration Bonus Can
Now we are going to take a look at Saturday Quest. This bonus consists of the five previous deposits that you made added together and divided by 5. It looks something like this:
- (CA$ + CA$ + CA$ + CA$ + CA$) / 5
The bonus amount that you receive needs to be wagered 40 times. The maximum amount you can receive from this promotion is C$1,000. You can only activate during a Saturday.
Now, what kind of sucks about this bonus is that you have to make the 5 deposits in a period of 24 hours. The minimum you have to deposit is C$10. Does this mean that instead of just depositing C$50 once you’ll have to make 5 different deposits of C$10? Tedious much? Would have been a great bonus if it wasn’t for the 24 hour period, dawg.
The VIP program is good, but needlessly confusing. It offers the usual spiel of exchanging points for real money and getting cashback bonuses the higher your level is, however, there is another addition. The loyalty reload bonus can award players up to 90% of their deposit in bonus funds. Of course, the bonus funds will have a wagering of 40x (bonus received). The cashback bonus also has small wagering of 5x (amount received). The maximum amount of bonus funds you can receive this way is C$200. What is strange is that the loyalty program has 99 levels and for every 10 levels, players move up to a new Casino Level. In essence, there are 10 VIP levels but each level has 10 sub-levels. Here are the details for each loyalty level:
- Casino Royale (1 -9): Points required: 0 ; To next level: 0 – 100;
- Luxor (10-19): Points required: 500; To next level: 100, Exchange rate on points: 500:1; Reload bonus: 10% ; Cashback: 3%, Birthday bonus
- Caesars Palace (20-29): Points required: 850; To next level: 100, Exchange rate on points: 450:1; Reload bonus: 20% ; Cashback: 3%, Birthday bonus
- Bellagio (30-39): Points required: 10,000; To next level: 1,000; Exchange rate on points: 400:1; Reload bonus: 30% ; Cashback: 5%, Birthday bonus
- Wynn (40-49): Points required: 20,000; To next level: 3,000; Exchange rate on points: 350:1; Reload bonus: 40%; Cashback 5%, Birthday bonus
- Paris (50-59): Points required: 50,000; To next level: 5,000; Exchange rate on points: 300:1; Reload bonus: 50%; Cashback 7%, Birthday bonus
- Escalibur (60-69): Points required: 100,000; To next level: 10,000; Exchange rate on points: 250:1; Reload bonus: 60%; Cashback 7%, Birthday bonus
- Venetian (70-79): Points required: 200,000; To next level: 30,000; Exchange rate on points: 200:1; Reload bonus: 70%; Cashback 9%, Birthday bonus
- New York (80-89): Points required: 500,000; To next level: 50,000; Exchange rate on points: 150:1; Reload bonus: 80%; Cashback 9%, Birthday bonus
- Vulkan (90-99): Points required: 1,000,000; To next level: 100,000; Exchange rate on points: 100:1; Reload bonus: 90%; Cashback 12%, Birthday bonus
Free spins are a bit on the short side at Vulkan Vegas Online Casino. You can claim up to 125 free spins from the welcome bonus and that’s about it. Of course, there could always be a few tournaments that award players with some free spins but those come and go. Overall, not a lot to go on, dawg.
Vulkan Vegas Casino Games
casino game types
Jacks or Better
Vulkan Vegas is packed to the brim with games. Naturally, most of these are slots and most of them are really good online slots too. The casino really likes its categories and subcategories and it’s really easy to find whatever is you’re looking for. There’s also a lot of variety in the games department because of all the different software providers. Speaking of game providers, these are the ones you can find at Vulkan Vegas:
- 1x2gaming, 2 By 2 Gaming, Ainsworth Games, All41 Studios, Arcadem, Betgames, Betsoft, BGaming, Big Time Gaming, Booming Games, Crazy Tooth Studio, CT Interactive, EGT Interactive, ELK studios, Endorphina, Evolution Gaming, Evoplay, Eyecon, Ezugi, Fantasma, Five Man Gaming, Fortune Factory, Foxium, Fugaso, GameArt, Gameburger Studios, Gamomat, Gamzix, Genesis Gaming, Givme Games, Golden Hero, Golden Rock Studios, Gong Gaming, Habanero, High 5 Games, Igrosoft, iSoftBet, Just For The Win, Kalamba, Lightning Box, Microgaming, Mobilots, Neko Games, Neon Valley Studios, NetEnt, Nolimit City, Old Skool, Oryx Gaming, Peter & Sons, Play ‘N Go, PlayPearls, Pragmatic Play, Pulse 8 Studios, Quickspin, Rabcat, Red Tiger Gaming, Relax, Retro Games, Skillzzgaming, Slingshot Studios, Slotmill, Snowborn Games, Spinomenal, SpinPlay Games, Spribe, Stormcraft Studios, Swintt, Thunderkick, Tom Horn Gaming, Triple Edge Studios, TVBET, Wazdan, Yggdrasil.
Just take a quick glance above at all the providers and you should have an idea of what to expect at Vulkan Vegas Casino. Hundreds of slot games are available and some really good ones, too. Finding your next casino game is super easy thanks to various filters and subcategories like: Popular, New and (my personal favourite) I’m Feeling Lucky where you get some random video slots to play.
The good news is that there is a table games category available. The bad news is that it’s a mess of single-player and live casino games. The table games category does contain everything you’ve come to expect from it but, funny enough, Vulkan Vegas also has a separate category for Roulette games and Video Poker (such as oasis poker or joker poker). Either way, you shouldn’t have any trouble finding what you are looking for.
If you are going straight for the jackpots and don’t care much about any of the regular slots, you aren’t going to have a good time here. While Vulkan Vegas does jackpot games, the only way you’ll be able to find them is to scroll through all the slot games or use the search tool. Yeah, this really sucks, dawg. With so many categories, you’d think they would include at least one for jackpot games. FFS, they have a category for Aviator (which is just one game) but not for progressive jackpot slots?
Live Casino Games
The live casino online category is shy of about 80 titles. If you want to play a few games of Live Roulette, Live Baccarat, Live Blackjack or Live anything, you can probably play it here. Unfortunately, the live casino is really lacking in terms of content. Even though they have Evolution Gaming games, there’s a serious drought of live games.
Must Read: Best Live Gambling Casino in Canada
Even though Vulkan Vegas came out during the time when Casino apps were a thing, it doesn’t have a dedicated casino app. Thankfully, that isn’t an issue nowadays, since most online casinos work wonders when run through a browser and Vulkan Vegas is no exception. I tested out Vulkan Vegas mobile casino gambling app on my Android and a borrowed Iphone and it worked pretty well. I was able to make a deposit, talk to customer support and play some video poker games. No complaints here, dawg.
Vulkan Vegas Casino Payment Methods
When it comes to payment methods, Vulkan Vegas offers a lot of variety. The casino accepts credit cards, lots of e-wallets, instant banking options. For some reason, Vulkan Vegas does not accept Interac. Seeing how it isn’t exactly a brand new online casino, it’s not surprising that it doesn’t accept cryptocurrency.
Players can use the following payment methods for depositing money:
- Visa/MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, MiFinity, Paysafe, Trustly, GiroPay, EPS, Rapid, Nordea, AstroPay, Payeer, Flexepin, Entropay, Sofort, ecoPayz, Klarna.
- Minimum deposit amount: C$10
- Maximum deposit: C$7,500 (credit cards), C$5,000 everything else
The withdrawal method are pretty much the same apart from a few exceptions:
- Neteller, MiFinity, Trustly, GiroPay, EPS, Rapid, Nordea, AstroPay, Payeer, Flexepin, Entropay, Sofort, ecoPayz, Klarna.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: C$500
- Maximum withdrawal amount: C$30,000
- Depending on the amount you wish to withdraw, the withdrawal time can be longer or shorter.
Vulkan Vegas accepts the following forms of payment: USD, EUR, CAD, RUB and KZT.
As always, I contacted the Vulkan Vegas customer service for a nice chat about things and stuff. They answered right away and, what can I say? They know their stuff. Hardly surprising given how reputable this gambling site is. If you prefer to actually hear the person you are talking to, you can actually reach them using their telephone support. Alternatively, if you don’t mind waiting, you can also hit them up using their email support. Overall, no complaint here either, dawg.
- Phone: +357-25-654-268
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat 24/7
- Office Address: Office 102, 12A Lekorpouzier, Limassol, Cyprus
Vulkan Vegas is available in the following languages:
- English, Finnish, French, Polish, Chinese (simplified), German, Canadian English, Hungarian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Romanian and Japanese.
Vulkan Vegas Casino Review Summary
Vulkan Vegas is, quite honestly, a really great online casino. In the world where most online casinos go off the grid in a matter of months or a year at the most, Vulkan Vegas has been standing proud for almost 8 years (as of writing this). Yes, it’s lagging a bit behind when compared to more modern online casinos but what it can provide is a safe and reliable website to gamble your troubles away.
If you are looking for a risk-free well established online casino, you can’t go much better than Vulkan Vegas. As always, we got you, bro!
Is Vulkan Vegas Casino a scam?
No, Vulkan Vegas Casino is not a scam. Vulkan Casino is owned and run by Brivio Limited, Cyprus based company. This awesome online casino is registered and regulated under the gambling laws of Curacao.
Where can I find information about Vulkan Vegas Casino Bonuses?
You can find information about Vulkan Vegas Casino Bonuses on top of their homepage, under the section “Promotions”.
Vulkan Vegas Casino offers a delicious buffet of bonuses, from the welcome pack bonus to cashback bonus and other juicy promotions.
Do I need to provide any documents to play at Vulkan Vegas Casino?
Withdrawals work by accessing your account and going to the withdrawal section. From there, you simply select your payment method and amount and wait for the transaction to complete.
Can Vulkan Vegas Casino refuse to pay out?
Yes, Vulkan Vegas Casino may refuse to pay out. Most of the online casinos have this rule and let me tell you, man, it is necessary. If a player tries to trick the casino, he/she also is trying to trick honest players like yourself. That’s why Vulkan Vegas Casino holds the right to ban and refuse to pay out players who are suspected of any dishonest behavior.
Is there a Vulkan Vegas Casino no deposit bonus?
No, there isn’t a Vulkan Vegas Casino no deposit bonus. However, Vulkan Vegas Casino is loaded with other awesome promotions and this is more than enough for most players.
Can I play any of the casino games for free at Vulkan Vegas Casino?
Yes, you can play many casino games for free at Vulkan Vegas Casino.
Just jump to their gaming section and select the “Demo” option for any game you would like to try. I find this option quite useful for newbie players, who are still finding their way around the casino. It’s a good way to practice your skill, knowing you don’t have to spend any money.
How to use the Vulkan Vegas Casino free spins?
After you obtain the free spins, they will automatically get added to their associated game. You will be able to use the free spins the next time you access that certain game.
Does Vulkan Vegas Casino accept cryptocurrencies?
No, Vulkan Vegas Casino does not accept any cryptocurrencies.
Overall Rating by