What’s up, fellow players!
I’m your boy Derrick and welcome to my Free Spin Casino Review! In this review, I’ll examine every nook and cranny and tell you everything you need to know about Free Spin Casino.
Time is money, so let’s get cracking, dawg!
Casino Review Details
Free Spin Casino was launched way back in 2015. For a relatively old-school online casino, it’s quite modern-looking. Their designers did a bang-up job in bringing some swag, hands down.
Free Spin Casino is licensed and regulated in Curacao. For all you new players out there, having a Curacao license means your money is safe. Put another way: the game is not rigged against you but relies on the RNG (Random Number Generator) instead.
One thing that kinda bugged me was the animated logo that’s always spinning. For a moment there I felt stupid because I kept thinking that my webpage is still loading.
My lack of insight aside, navigating the website is a walk in the park. However, there isn’t much to see. Free Spin Casino has been under new management since late 2017 so they must have toned everything down to essential features.
Other than that, I’m pleased with the Casino’s look. I mean, I’d never say that it was established way back in 2015. It also runs surprisingly well. I was worried that I might have to deal with outdated websites, but nope, it’s super smooth.
Reality Check Reminder
Online Transaction History
Help And Support
Self Assessment Test
|owner:||Blue Media N.V.|
Interestingly enough, players from United States and players from United Kingdom are welcome! The restricted countries list includes:
- Israel, Poland, India, Hungary, Malaysia, Germany, Russian Federation, Ukraine, Belarus, China, Romania, the Netherlands Antilles and Costa Rica.
Free Spin Casino Bonuses
1st Deposit Bonus 250%
Slots Match 300% + 35FS
Tuesday Match Class $100 Free Chip
Monthly Deals 80%/$49 + 20FS
Monthly Deals 120%/$99 + 30FS
Monthly Deals 150%/$199 + 40FS
Monthly Deals 200% + 65FS
Wild Hog Luau 100FS
No Deposit Bonus
Free Chip $15
Fortunately for new players out there, this casino is teeming with bonuses. That’s what I like to see!
However, the welcome bonus is kind of lacking but can be claimed twice. The rest of the bonuses are also pretty decent and offer a lot of reasons to come back and play more. I also like the fact that after you exhaust all the bonus attempts you still get one more bonus by contacting customer service.
However, NONE OF THAT MATTERS if they don’t work. Your boy Derrick and his bros at the office had a few issues when trying to claim the bonuses. The welcome bonus and the first monthly bonus worked for me, but the rest of them not so much.
Also, the VIP program was brought into question because I tried and tried to figure out how to get on it but found no answer. I’m sure it exists (it’s there in the Terms and Conditions) but I ain’t got an idea how to get an invite. The customer service wasn’t helpful either.
Anywho, here’s a quick rundown:
First things first, this bonus can be used twice (per account). The bonus includes:
- 250 % slots match bonus
- Minimum first deposit: 25 $
- Wagering requirements: x30
- Code required: WELCOMESPIN (code may change)
Note that there is no max cashout!
Always an active holiday bonus. It can be used once (per holiday promotion) and a code required to activate it. Here’s the gist:
- Min deposit of 25$
- Wagering requirements: x30
As I was writing this, the current seasonal bonus was as follows:
- 300 % Slots match bonus + 35 Free spins on Diamond Fiesta (Code: SIREN300)
This bonus can be used SIX TIMES every Thursday!
- Minimum deposit: 95 $ (not sure if this is worth it, dawg!)
- After the 6th (95$+) deposit, get a free 100$ chip by contacting customer service via live chat
As of writing this, the current Thursday bonus stands at:
- 175% Slots match bonus + 40 Free spins on Asgard (Code: THORSDAY)
Love the fact that they relate this bonus with the Nordic God of Thunder.
No Deposit Bonuses
YES, there are many of them! This right here is the bread and butter of gambling. Where’s the catch? You need to have made a deposit in the past and be subscribed to the newsletter. Also, a code is required to activate it.
Bonuses are sent via email or are given by live chat customer support.
- Wagering requirement: x50 on slots, x60 on table games. Max withdrawal amount (for these bonuses) must not exceed the bonus amount!
Weekly CashBack will be credited Sunday through Monday to selected players who meet the following requirements:
- No pending withdrawals in place.
- No withdrawals executed over the previous 7 days.
- Have an active balance under $1.
If you want to check if you qualify for this bonus, drop a line to your designated account manager or contact Customer Support via email or live chat.
Apparently, it exists, but it’s a well-kept secret. For every 10 $ wagered, the selected few are able to earn 1 COMP point (Casino point). You can exchange 100 points for A WHOPPING $1! Can’t help but wonder, Bro, are you kidding me?
Supposedly, you will get invited to join the VIP club when you start earning enough to impress the big heads behind the scenes.
The minimum redeemable amount of Comp Points is 100. VIP players earn more comp points for every wager made, depending on the VIP class a player is a member of.
Another interesting thing: Comp Points have neither max cash out nor wagering, once redeemed.
Kudos to CyberSpins for always having an active free spins bonus!
- A minimum deposit of $25 is required
- Wagering requirement: x20
As of writing this, the current Free Spins bonus is as follows:
- 100 Free spins on Wild Hog Luau, Code: PARADISE
Free Spin Casino Games
casino game types
Jacks or Better
I got nothing. Honestly, I did not realize that it would be this hard to do this Free Spin Casino review. Free Spin casino has nothing.
I have no proof but I don’t think they’ve updated their games library since they established the website. The 200 slots is a tiny amount compared to other online casinos. Not to mention, that most of them are developed by the same software provider. I like Real Time Gaming, but more software providers would really help dawg.
Everything else is a joke. I’m almost able to count all the table games, video poker, and specialty games on both my hands and feet.
The games I played were fun, don’t get me wrong. But I had very few options, and that’s never good for casino game vultures such as myself.
Here’s a quick rundown of what you can play at Free Spin Casino:
- About 200 slot games
- Exactly 21 table games (only 1 European roulette)
- Exactly 17 video poker games
- Exactly 11 specialty games (apparently French roulette and American roulette are special. Can’t argue with that logic)
- A “HUMONGOUS” amount of exactly 7 whole live casino games (2 of them being European roulette)
- No official software provider list but most are made by Real Time Gaming (live games are by Visionary iGaming)
200 slots – I mean, do I need to say anything else, dawg? It’s disappointing, I’m not gonna lie. The only silver lining is that finding the game you are looking for doesn’t pose a challenge.
But the thing that really got on my nerves is the fact that “NEW slot games” aren’t all that brand new. Anyway, here are some of my recommendations:
- Diamond Fiesta – 5 reels, pretty fun if you like skeletons and Mariachi bands, a chance to get a sixth reel, great fun but I personally prefer Esqueleto Explosivo 2
- Wild Hog Luau – hogs on vacation, 5 reels, 8 paylines, charming hog design, I had free spins so I played it, not too bad
- Vegas Lux – kind of a classic at this point, 5 uneven reels, decent bonuses, good fun
Free Spin casino only has 21 table games. Most of them are poker (not video poker), but you can enjoy a roulette game as well. Here are some of my top picks:
- European Roulette – it’s the only roulette game in this section, it’s roulette, not the fanciest roulette but it gets the job done
- Red Dog – Blackjack with a twist, a lot of fun when you get the hang of it, blame the dog when you lose
- Any of the Caribbean poker games like the Caribbean draw poker, the Caribbean hold ’em, or Caribbean stud poker – basically blackjack but feel the need to yell “ARRRGH” for no reason at all
Free Spin casino hosts a total of 17 video poker games. Most of them are either double or bonus poker. I had the most fun playing these babies:
- 7 Stud Poker – an interesting variation of texas hold em poker, no blinds, fixed betting, really fun when you get the hang of it
- Jacks or Better – more or less a classic video poker game, most commonly win by scoring a high card (jack or better), similar to bonus poker
- Joker Poker – same as a normal video poker but with the joker card, you will laugh when you see the joker but not because he is funny
This category includes 11 titles, 2 of which are roulette, and the others are mostly scratch cards. I had fun playing:
- American Roulette – it’s roulette, wonder why it’s in this category and not in the table category, decide not to wonder and just play instead
- Lucky 8’s – a fun distracting scratch card game, when lucky 7 just isn’t enough
- Sic Bo – when playing Craps is too mainstream for you, learn how to read the table, wonder if it’s pronounced “SIK BOU” or “SI BOU”
Live Casino Games
If you are not familiar with my work, live casino games are my Bible. But since this casino hosts only 8 live casino games – well, it’s not even funny anymore! They’ve got:
- 4 roulette tables
- 2 blackjack tables
- 1 baccarat
- 1 super 6
If I were held at gunpoint and made to make a recommendation, I would say go for:
- American Roulette live – same as virtual American roulette only you have a live dealer, hope you get a hot chick to be your dealer
- Auto European Roulette live – in short, a closed-off roulette that plays itself.
- Blackjack – because you can’t play just Roulette. I wonder how the dealers don’t get bored dealing cards to cameras all day.
Free Spins Casino has a mobile-friendly website, which runs pretty well through smartphone browsers. In this day and age, I wouldn’t think of it any other way.
Also, there’s no dedicated app, but Instant Play is available for Windows.
I was able to play Texas Hold’Em via my phone and it ran fine dawg. Overall, I have no complaints about this department. But back to the matters at hand.
Free Spin Casino Payment Methods
My fellow players, this is pretty much a deal-breaker for me. The last thing an online casino needs – especially with so much competition – is bad word-of-mouth. Unfortunately, these rumours are true.
My withdrawal also took longer than 7 days. Even worse, I was missing some of the real money I was supposed to receive because the bonus amount wasn’t calculated. You’d think they would be able to do just this one thing with less than 5 payment methods.
Apparently, the casino didn’t have to deal with these problems before the new management took over. Anyway, deposit methods include:
- Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin
Minimum deposit: 25 $
Maximum: 1000 $ per transaction
As for the withdrawal methods, these include:
- Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer
Minimum withdrawal: 100 $
Maximum withdrawal: 2000$ per week
Withdrawal time: 3-7 business days (Monday through Friday)
But I have to note some things which I read from casino reviews and lemme tell ya, it’s not nice, not in a long shot.
There have been several reports of Free Spin Casino refusing to pay out (although most of these have been resolved). Withdrawal times ALWAYS take longer than what is promised. And to top it all off, customer service was not helpful and often resorts to blaming the payment method itself.
I’ll give credit where credit’s due and I love the fact that these folks accept Bitcoin! I feel cryptocurrency is the way forward in creating a decentralized economy.
But if you’re not familiar with crypto, the casino also accepts USD.
I have to admit, there’s something fishy going on with the customer support. On one hand, they are super friendly but, on the other, they start panicking when you bring up your withdrawal issue and just try to change the subject (almost like they were trained to do so).
As much as I like getting free promotional codes, my withdrawal was late and I wanted to know why. The customer support just asked for my email address and told me that they will take care of it, blaming my payment method (my credit card).
I had to contact them a few more times and the situation was the same. I did EVENTUALLY receive my real money but it took much longer than I would have liked.
Still, I commend them for having a 24/7 live chat available, email support, and the support team is considerate. This is a good thing because you’ll be in contact with them regularly, especially when you require promotional codes (no deposit bonus).
My greatest caveat is that they don’t take responsibility for payment issues and often flat-out ignore your requests.
The website is available in the following languages: English, Italian, French.
Free Spin Casino Review Summary
Honestly, dawg, it’s really hard for me to recommend Free Spin Casino. I get it that it came out all the way back in 2015 but that’s no excuse to lag behind other more tech-savvy casinos. So many things need to be improved about the site so that it could stand toe-to-toe with other online casinos.
To give you a better frame of reference, here’s a quick rundown of my pros and cons:
- Good looking casino despite its age
- 24/7 customer support
- Friendly customer support (as long as you don’t ask about your withdrawal)
- A lot of bonuses (when they work)
- No deposit bonuses for existing players
- Few restricted countries
- Extremely long waiting times to receive your withdrawal
- Bonuses often do not register and aren’t included in the withdrawal
- Customer support refuses to take responsibility and often ignores your requests
- Very few software providers (almost exclusively Real Time Gaming)
- Almost no table games, video poker and live dealer games
- Free demo games not available
- No clearly defined access to VIP/Loyalty system
- Very few banking options
And maybe I would be willing to forgive the casino for its shortcomings if its bonuses and withdrawal methods worked properly, but sadly, they don’t.
Is Free Spin Casino worth your time and real money? Derrick says: I wouldn’t bet on that horse, not until it levels up its game, that is! We got you, Bro!
Is Free Spin Casino a scam?
No, Free Spin Casino is not a scam because it has a Curacao license.
Where can I find information about Free Spin Casino Bonuses?
You can find more information about Free Spin Casino Bonuses by visiting the website’s “Promotions” page.
How do withdrawals at Free Spin Casino work?
Withdrawals work by going to the withdrawal page, choosing your withdrawal method and amount and waiting for the withdrawal to finalize.
Does Free Spin Casino offer fair games?
Yes, Free Spin Casino offers fair games because it has the Curacao License.
Can Free Spin Casino refuse to pay out?
Free Spin Casino may refuse to pay out if it finds suspicious activity on your account.
Is there a Free Spin Casino no deposit bonus?
Yes, there are several Free Spin Casino no deposit bonuses.
You can get these bonuses through promotional codes, which can be acquired via your email address or from a live chat representative. Don’t forget that you need to have made a deposit before you receive this bonus.
How long does a Free Spin Casino withdrawal take?
A withdrawal at Free Spin Casino can take from 3 days to up to several months.
Can I play any of the casino games for free at Free Spin Casino?
No, you cannot play any games for free at Free Spin Casino.
Can I claim a Free Spin Casino welcome offer for live games?
No, you cannot claim the Free Spin Casino welcome bonus offer for live games.
Two reasons why you can’t:
- The welcome bonus consists of free spins and slots match bonus
- Live games on Free Spin Casino operate within their own separate terms and conditions
How to use the Free Spin Casino free spins?
To use free spins at Free Spin Casino, you have to redeem them through a code and they will appear in their associated game the next time you play it.
Overall Rating by