What’s up rollers, welcome to Lilly’s Doggo Casino review. Well, this is going to be extremely hard for me. How can I do a professional review while being tough on something that’s called Doggo Casino?!
Well, the keyword is professional. With that out of the way, let’s sink our teeth into this exciting, bold, and cheerful casino with awesome wagering, cool games, and a lot of opportunities behind every corner.
Casino Review Details
This online casino was established in 2021 by R&B Innovations N.V. Doggo Casino holds a Curacao gambling license and it offers fair games, run by a truly random number generator.
Like other equally ambitious casino sites, Doggo Casino is totally crypto-friendly, and it sports a modern, fresh design that will most likely grow on younger players looking for great mobile entertainment, on all mainstream devices.
I totally dig the whole Doggo thing, and if you’re a dog person, or just love animals, the casino will steal a smile or two from you. The dog thematics go a long way and Doggo Casino made sure to always keep its most valuable brand feature not-so-discretely present.
Doggo Casino supports some of the most important responsible gambling tools, but not all of them. Luckily, the crucial elements are here, namely setting your financial limits (deposit limit, net loss limit, wagering limits), underage gambling protection, self-exclusion via support, a cool-off period, and help and support links.
Reality Check Reminder
Online Transaction History
Help And Support
Self Assessment Test
|owner:||R&B Innovations N.V.|
- Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, China, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao PDR, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marianas Islands, Marshall Islands, Montenegro, Mozambique, Myanmar, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Ontario (Canada), Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands (U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands), Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Doggo Casino Bonuses
1st Deposit 100%/€500+200FS
10% Unlimited Cashback
Not bad, Doggo Casino, but there is so much room for improvement. Casino players can rely on the sign up bonus, and you can claim the unlimited weekly cashback bonus. Daily cash drops are especially exciting, but probably the best thing about bonuses is low wagering and a lot of time to resolve the rollover.
Please note that different games will contribute differently to the wagering requirements. Slots contribute 100%, Instant Win games contribute 100%, while Table Games contribute, Jackpots, and Live Casino games contribute 0% respectively.
- 100% Match Bonus Up To €500 + 200 Free Spins
The minimum deposit is €20.
Wagering requirements 35x Bonus Cash.
Bonus validity 30 days.
Free spins wagering 35x winnings.
Free spins validity 10 days.
The maximum bet is €5, and the minimum bet is €0,10.
20 FS per day.
Each day a casino player will try a different game: Gates of Olympus, Big Bass Splash, Jammin Jars, Money Train, Dog House Megaways, Razor Shark, Gonzo’s Quest, Warlords Crystals of Power, Fat Rabbit, Drive: Multiplier Mayhem.
The withdrawal bonus winnings limit is €5.000.
10% Unlimited Cashback
- Deposit at least €500 between Monday and Sunday.
- Play games and have fun.
- Get 10% Cashback on your net losses.
- No maximum Cashback limit.
Pragmatic Play €500,000 Monthly Cash Prizes
Daily Cash Drops
- 850 Daily Prizes
€18,000 in cash to be won,
- 2,800 Cash Prizes.
- €105,000 Prize Pool.
Qualifying games: Wolf Gold, Mustang Gold, Sweet Bonanza, John Hunter, and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen.
Live Casino Prize Drop quest with Pragmatic Play and Doggo Casino
- €500,000 monthly prize pool.
Any random spin may trigger a random cash prize.
Real money only.
350 Prize Drops, daily prize pool €7,000, min bet €1.
100 Daily Blackjack Prize Drops, daily prize pool €6,000, min bet €25.
200 Daily Spaceman Prize Drops, daily prize pool €5,500, min bet €2, min five bets.
Qualifying tables: Spaceman, Sweet Bonanza Candy Land, Mega Wheel, Auto-Roulette, Blackjack 22 – Azure.
Dream Drops Jackpots
- Play progressive jackpots knowing that it will be a hit when €1M is reached.
The biggest must-hit jackpot to date.
Well, this is embarrassing. Doggo Casino is devoid of all loyalty incentives or a traditional VIP club. I hope this is temporary, due to the fact it’s a new online casino. We are watching you, Doggo Casino!
When it comes to free spins bonuses, the situation is quite good actually. We’ve got 200 free spins from the welcome bonus alone, followed by deposit-based 150 free spins every Tuesday and Thursday respectively. And then there’s the Game of the Week promotion, with another 30 free spins for 30 euros, plus 3 free spins gratis. This is more than good, compared to other online casinos.
Doggo Casino Games
casino game types
Jacks or Better
Before we get into details, I just want to turn your attention to an outstanding selection of instant win games like scratch cards, Bingo, Keno, pull tab, etc. This is truly one of the best lottery-like casino sections I’ve seen in years. Kudos to you, Doggo!
- Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, Evolution Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming, Relax Gaming, Playson, Quickspin, NetEnt, ELK Studios, 1×2 Gaming, GameArt, BluePrint Gaming, Fantasma, Nolimit City, Iron Dog, Northern Lights Gaming, Eyecon, Sthlm Gaming, Maxwin Gaming…
With well over 2,000 online slot games Doggo Casino is placed somewhere in the upper half of our all-time list. Online slots are what I do best and I can tell you straight away this casino rocks!
We got Megaways slots, and Mega Moolah games, literally thousands of them waiting for you and your magical touch.
- The Dog House, Gates of Olympus, Legend of Cleopatra, Sisters of Oz, Divine Diamonds, Wacky Panda, and exclusive branded slots like Tomb Raider, Terminator 2, and others.
Not the coolest section I’ve come across, but hey – at least it’s there! If card games and RNG run roulettes are your things, Doggo Casino will not let you down. Won’t astonish you either, but you can’t have them all, can ya?
- Blackjack, European Roulette, Mini Baccarat, Hi-Lo, Baccarat, Lightning Roulette, Casino Hold’em…
In addition to regular table games, Doggo Casino features legendary video poker games like Jacks or Better, All Aces Poker, Bonus Deuces Wild Poker, and others.
I am starting to like Doggo Casino more and more, and not just because I adore dogs. As soon as I see jackpots over one million, I want to start playing at Doggo Casino today and not finish until I am a self-made millionaire. Joking aside, the games are awesome, and the prizes are even better:
- Fortunium Gold (€4M+), African Legends (€800K+), Absolootly Mad (€4M+), Treasure Nile (€60K+), Sherlock and Moriarty (€4M+), Major Millions (€1M)…
Live Casino Games
Now we’re talking! With A-listers like Evolution Gaming, you can’t go wrong and this is one of the best live sections out there. Tons of games, all of them well-made, from literally all spectrums of casino entertainment. The live shows are amazing and they come in spades, not to mention traditional live games such as;
- Boom City, Live Roulette, Crazy Time, Deal or No Deal, Lightning Roulette, Mega Ball, Speed Roulette, Blackjack, and its variants, Andar Bahar, Live Baccarat and its variants, Teen Patti, Speedy…
Other Doggo Casino reviews were right – this gaming site offers plenty of mobile-friendly games and if you also love to play casino games on the move, you’re gonna have a blast. During my Doggo Casino review, I used both iOS and Android phones and both performed admirably.
Even the most demanding games work like a charm and you can play them using nothing but your mobile browser. Sadly, there’s no mobile casino app but this is no biggie thanks to superb optimization and great mobile usability. Nicely done, Doggo Casino!
Doggo Casino Payment Methods
Plenty of payment options with no fees and good withdrawal limits is what this casino is all about. From cards to cryptos, I am 100% sure you will manage to deposit and cash out with no troubles whatsoever.
Just note that the casino requires a one-time rollover of all deposited funds, so even if you are playing without free spins bonuses and other bonus offers, there is still a bit of wagering to do before you can withdraw your winnings.
- Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Interac, iDebit, MuchBetter, InstaDebit, MiFinity, Paysafecard, Neosurf, Zimpler, and cryptocurrencies.
The minimum deposit is €20.
The maximum deposit is €5,000 per transaction.
- Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Interac, iDebit, MuchBetter, InstaDebit, MiFinity, Neosurf, Bank transfer, Zimpler, and cryptocurrencies.
The minimum withdrawal is €20 and €25 for cryptos.
The maximum withdrawal is €5,000 per day.
No transaction fees.
Doggo Casino gladly accepts the following currencies:
- Euro, Canadian dollar, Norwegian kroner, New Zealand dollar, Brazilian real, and Indian rupee, as well as many cryptos like Bitcoin, Ethereum, ApeCoin, Solana, Shiba Inu, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ripple, etc.
Doggo Casino is home to a capable support team, I only wish they were a tad faster. The online casino has two support channels, namely email and live chat, and like the majority of casino sites, it lacks a direct phone line.
However, once the support guy decided to show up everything clicked into place. He was polite, swift, and even a bit informal and talkative compared to other support members, which is totally cool with me. Before you hastily try to contact the support team try the FAQ section first. The Doggo Casino FAQs are nicely written and quite informative, and the answer you are looking for could be right there the whole time.
We advise you to prepare the following documents in advance in order to pass the Doggo Casino KYC procedure as quickly as possible. Remember, bros, as soon as you hit €2,000 in withdrawal money, Doggo Casino will reach out to you so you could confirm your identity. Acceptable documentation to complete the aforementioned verification checks includes:
- A copy of your passport, national identity card, or driving license, together with a recent utility bill (e.g. gas, electricity, telephone, bank or insurance statements, etc.) less than 3 months old;
- Proof of ownership of payment methods – subject to the payment method used (copy of the credit card used, screenshot of e-wallet, or recent bank statement);
- Additional verification may be required (including, but not limited to, proof of funding of e-wallet accounts).
Moreover, the online casino may also have to ask you to provide information in relation to your source of funds and wealth. This includes supplying a source of wealth declaration and any supporting documentation as to the declared source of wealth, including but not limited to, bank statements and payslips.
In addition, Doggo Casino reserves the right to call you via phone or the internet or to ask for a selfie of you holding your clearly visible personal ID.
- English (localized for EU, Canada, New Zealand, and India), Finnish, Norwegian, and Portuguese (Brazil).
Doggo Casino Review Summary
Doggo Casino is totally worth your time and money. If you like slots, live games, low wagering, ultra-fast withdrawals, diverse baking, AND interesting tournaments and incentives you can play on the go – this is the place to be!
However, if you’re into sports, real or virtual, or you insist on having stellar VIP status and a generous welcome bonus worth more than my car, Doggo Casino will probably make you feel awkward.
In terms of wagering and live games, Doggo Casino is one of the best online casinos on the market. Mobile-friendly games and a very usable and intuitive platform will keep you occupied for days. Banking is also great, with plenty of popular payment methods at our disposal, and faster-than-lightning cryptos and e-wallets.
Is Doggo Casino a scam?
No, Doggo Casino is not a scam. It is a legitimate online casino founded in 2021. Doggo Casino is owned by R&B Innovations N.V. and it holds a Curacao gambling license. Doggo Casino offers fair games, all of which come with the usual return to player percentages (RTP).
Where can I find information about Doggocasino Bonuses?
Info on Doggo Casino promotions can be found by clicking on the “Promotions” button, located on the top of the casino homepage.
How do withdrawals at Doggo Casino work?
Go to the Doggo Casino site, log into your casino account, go to withdrawals/cashier, select withdrawal method, and type in the amount of money you want to pull out.
Can Doggo Casino refuse to pay out?
Yeah, bro, all online casinos can refuse to pay you out if you break one or more rules listed in the Terms and conditions agreement, or if you indulge in suspicious behavior. Be a smart bro and play by the book.
Is there a Doggo Casino no deposit bonus?
Sadly, Doggo Casino does not offer a no deposit casino bonus.
How long does a Doggo Casino withdrawal take?
It greatly depends on the payment methods involved. Bank account transfers will take up to 5 business days, as well as cards. eWallets are super-quick and patrons usually wait from 15 minutes up to 24 hours, depending on the traffic.
Can I play any of the casino games for free at Doggo Casino?
Besides the live dealer games, all online casino games can be played for free. Just click the “Play for fun” button and you’re good to go.
Can I claim a Doggo Casino welcome offer for live games?
Wagering with bonus money is prohibited in live games, as well as table games, jackpot games, and lotteries.
How to use the Doggo Casino free spins?
Doggo Casino free spins are awarded automatically, and if there is a problem contact customer support immediately. Once claimed, free spins can be used straight away bear in mind that Doggo Casino bonus spins are pre-assigned to particular slot games, and you will receive welcome package spins in daily batches of 20.
Does Doggo Casino accept cryptocurrencies?
Yes, Doggo Casino accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, and other cryptos.
Overall Rating by