How’s it going, dawg? It’s your boy Derrick here with another one of my our best online casino reviews 2022.
Today we are going to be taking a look at Guts Casino. When it comes to gambling sites, many usually opt for either sports or casino games. However, some online establishments say: Why can’t we have both? I guess some gambling sites simply have more, well, guts. Unfortunately, Guts Casino is a bit old-school when it comes to certain business practices, and your boy Derrick isn’t too kind to online casinos that resist keeping up with the times.
Casino Review Details
Guts Casino was established way back when in 2013 and is under the watchful eye of the Malta Gaming Authority. The website is operated by Zecure Gaming Limited. At first glance, this dawg really wants you to believe that it can do both sports and casino games. While many combo sites like this one simply glue together sports betting and casino games, Guts does this in a very interesting way with its promotions (we’ll take a look at them later).
The biggest problem with Guts is that it’s old. No matter how hard it tries to look “cool”, you can see its wrinkles a mile away. It wants to hide its flaws but it’s so bad that your boy Derrick couldn’t even laugh. I think the website is in a state where it’s still making money but it would cost too much to give it a much-needed makeover, and that’s a sad state to be in.
The casino security uses 128 bit SSL digital encryption. As far as the actual casino site is concerned, it is very uninspiring. The website works fine and everything is where it should be but it’s just so bland. It really needs to color to spice things up.
Reality Check Reminder
Online Transaction History
Help And Support
Self Assessment Test
|phone:||Call back option available|
|owner:||Zecure Gaming Limited|
|licences:||MGA, UKGC, SGA|
|languages:||English, German, Finnish|
Get ready, dawg! There’s a giant of a list coming our way. The restricted countries list is one of the biggest I’ve ever seen. Players from United Kingdom and players from United States won’t be the only ones feeling left out. Here’s the extensive list:
- American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands), Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus (sports betting prohibited), Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bonaire (Sint Eustatius and Saba), Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic of), Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island, Holy See (Vatican City State),Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary (sports betting prohibited), India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Ireland (sports betting prohibited), Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, State of Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena (Ascension and Tristan da Cunha), Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (French part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Schleswig-Holstein, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania (United Republic of), The Faroe Islands, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Virgin Islands (British), Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Guts Casino Bonuses
1st Deposit 100%/500$+100FS
Ok, time to talk about those bonuses, dawg. At first glance, Guts Casino is pretty slim with casino bonuses. It only has a welcome bonus for casino games and sports. While those are fine on their own, they just aren’t enough. Luckily the casino does have a poker ace up its sleeve (almost literally).
Let’s get the welcome bonus out of the way first. This is as basic as it gets:
- First deposit bonus – 100% (up to $200) + 100 Free spins on Book of Dead
- Minimum deposit: $10
- Maximum bet: $5
- Wagering requirements: 20x(B+D)
- Time limit: 15 days
Even though I hate depposit+bonus sign up bonuses, an x20 bonus isn’t too hard to swallow, at least not in my opinion, dawg. Of course, the 100 free spins on (my baby) Book of Dead certainly help. You can get 10 spins each day (for the next 10 days) and the spins are actually wager-free. Honestly, the more I look at it, the more I like this welcome bonus, but in the end, it’s still just one bonus dawg.
While there aren’t that many regular bonuses, Guts has quite a few seasonal events that come and go. As of writing this, they currently have about 10 of them. The tournaments aren’t just for slots either, dawg, they are eligible for Live Casino games, Table games and, especially, poker.
If you are a fan of video poker games, you’re gonna want to read this one. While Guts does have the same-old-same-old video poker games we’ve come to expect, it also has it’s very own poker game. You can play the official Guts poker directly on their website or by downloading a desktop app. Unlike the same-old poker games, Guts really wants you to play their own poker game. Not only will they shower you with a very generous welcome bonus but you can actually win sports betting tickets by just playing them.
So, dawg, if poker is your thing you owe it to yourself to check this one out.
Game of Guts
When you start playing casino games at Guts Casino, you’ll have a little yellow bar at the top of your screen that will gradually fill as you play. When the bar reaches the end, you’ll earn a spin at the Game of Guts. Through this, you can win lots of casino goodies such as free spins, super spins, and cash.
Guts casino does not have a loyalty program, however, it has one of those ancient invite-only VIP benefits. If you become a VIP, you get things like exclusive rewards and codes that can give you a small boost to your gaming. Can you dawg tell how desperately I’m trying to sound excited? No?
Unfortunately, free spins 2022 are in very short supply. The only free spins are the 100 ones that are available in the welcome package. That isn’t to say that I don’t appreciate these wager-less babies any less. You can also win a random number of free spins through the Game of Guts (we’ll talk about it in the bonus section).
Guts Casino Games
casino game types
Jacks or Better
Guts Casino has well over 1,500 different casino games. These include slots (both new and classic video slots), Jackpots, Table Games, Poker (regular and Guts exclusive), and Live Casino games. Naturally, the majority of these titles are slots. Speaking of slots, not that many software providers. Here’s the list of the available game providers:
- Netent, Play‘N Go, Quickspin, Nyx Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Nolimit City, Microgaming, Red Tiger, Yggdrasil, and Scientific Games.
Slot games come in a few different categories of their own. There are: Bonus buy games, New Games, Slots, Drops & Wins, Hot games, and Classic Slots. Now even though it says “New Games”, there aren’t that many things that are new about them. Heck, the featured games are “Book of Dead” and “Starburst” and as much as your boy Derrick loves both of these, they simply aren’t that new. The slots library could use a nice update.
Your boy Derrick counted exactly 60 table games in the Table games section. BTW, when I say 60 I actually mean less than that because they snuck in a few table games to make this section look bigger. Will they ever learn that size doesn’t matter? Bad jokes aside, from the available non-live games, there is just enough fun to be had here without being disappointed. A few blackjack games, a couple of roulette titles, some craps… they also have other versions of Video poker (not Guts poker).
Fans of jackpot games might be a bit disappointed. While there is a decent amount of jackpot games, they are all older titles. With 21 titles and all older ones (like Mega Moolah), Jackpot fans who can’t appreciate the classics will probably be left wanting more.
Live Casino Games
Personally, I feel best live casino are pretty cool, dawg. At Guts, they got over 100 titles. Most of these are Evolution Gaming titles (which are amazing IMO) and a few Pragmatic Play titles. Also, remember those tournaments I talked about earlier? Guts really like their live casino tournaments. Even if they don’t have a steady deposit bonus for live dealer games, you’ll still probably have an extra incentive to play live dealer titles with all the active live tournaments.
Guts Casino works well from a mobile phone browser, as it should. We tested this bad boy on both android and IOS devices and it performed just fine. Everything runs well and we didn’t run into any problems that we didn’t also experience in the desktop version. Unfortunately, the new mobile casino isn’t available in App form. I guess the casino didn’t have the GUTS for it (Derrick runs away as readers throw everything at him).
Guts Casino Payment Methods
At Guts Casino they offer only the best and the most reliable payment methods. What are these payment methods exactly? Nothing but the best, right? The thing is, this casino didn’t display the payment methods until I had made an account and checked them myself. That’s some high-quality BS right there. Imagine if you had to make an account only to realize they don’t have your payment method. You’ve just given someone your Email address for nothing. Woop-de-doo!
Anyway, after making an account and going to the account page, I figured out why they didn’t want to show it in the first place. Simply put, there aren’t that many payment methods.
Here’s what you can use to deposit funds at Guts Casino:
- ecoPayz, Paysafecard, Visa, Mastercard, Euteller, SOFORT Banking, Zimpler and Bank ID.
- Minimum deposit: C$10
When it comes to withdrawing money, you really start to say how out-of date Guts Casino really is:
- ecoPayz, paysafecard, Visa, Direct Bank Transfer, Mastercard and Bank ID.
- Minimum withdrawal: C$20
- Maximum withdrawal: C$ 5,000 per transaction
Guts Online Casino accepts: USD, AUD, CAD, NZD, EUR, GBP, NOK and SEK.
During my time researching Guts Casino, there were a lot of things that left me scratching my head. Even though the casino mostly ran fine, some things just weren’t clear (like the payment methods, for example). Naturally, your boy Derrick put on his best customer face and went to have a little chat with their live representative. The casino thankfully has Email, Telephone, and 24/7 live chat support. Anyway, I clicked on the live chat window and then nostalgia started to ooze in as I got hit with a Windows 98 styled chat window. Oh, how I have missed the days of Video codecs, Antivirus software, and MP3s.
After waiting for about a minute, a live chat person kindly greeted me. I asked my questions and then they responded with a question: Do you have an account, sir? At that point, I didn’t have an account and I introduced myself as a reviewer, to which the representative said: NO CUSTOMER, NO HELP. Yup, you heard that right, dawg. Even though the live chat is available to everyone, they only help out customers with registered accounts. This just keeps getting better and better, dawg (sarcasm overloaded).
After making that account, checking the payment methods, the customer support was much friendlier. It still goes to show how out of date Guts Casino is with handling basic things. Needless to say, your boy Derrick was not impressed.
Casino Guts is available in English, Finnish and Norwegian.
Guts Casino Review Summary
Guts Casino works. Barely. It’s a gambling site with lots of tournaments, an interesting video poker game, and an OK library of games. However, they lack in just about everything else.
Their customer service could use some, well, service. Their online casino promotion could use a new addition (or 6), a loyalty program wouldn’t hurt and, their customer service would do well to take care of potential players who are on the fence, too. If I’m thinking about opening an account on any online casino, I want royal treatment!
Overall, this is like a stubborn boomer of a casino that refuses to move on with the times. It’s harmless, but there are much better places to play your real money games, dawg. As always, we got you, Bro!
Is Guts Casino a scam?
No, Guts Casino is not a scam because it is owned and operated by Zecure Gaming Limited and is under the jurisdiction of the Malta Gaming Authority. These are both very reliable sources that are here to protect your funds and data safe.
Where can I find information about Guts Casino bonuses?
You can find more information about Guts Casino Bonuses by navigating to their Promotions page on the casino site and reading the bonus descriptions. Alternatively, you can also read our bonus summary.
Can Guts Casino refuse to pay out?
Yes, Guts Casino can refuse to pay out if it finds suspicious activity on your account. These are very basic and very standard security protocols that all online casinos implement to boost their security.
How long does a Guts Casino withdrawal take?
A withdrawal at Guts Casino can take anywhere from a few minutes to up to 5 business days. This entirely depends on the payment method that you choose.
Can I play any of the casino games for free at Guts Casino?
Yes, you can play many demo games at Guts Casino for free. However, do note that many demo games may not work properly.
Can I claim a Guts Casino welcome offer for live games?
Yes, you can claim the Guts Casino welcome offer for live games but please note that only 10% (live roulette and live blackjack) or 5% (Live Baccarat and Live Casino Hold ‘em) of your winnings will contribute towards your welcome bonus wagering requirements.
Does Guts Casino accept cryptocurrencies?
No, Guts Casino does not accept cryptocurrencies.
How to use the Guts Casino free spins?
To use Guts Casino free spins, after you have claimed them, simply select the game that the spins are associated with and they should already be preloaded and ready to use.
Is there a Guts Casino no deposit bonus?
No, Guts Casino does not have a no deposit bonus available.
Overall Rating by