Hey Bro, it seems you can’t play in this casino, try these instead, they’re all awesome:
4.7 / 5
1st Deposit A 120%
4 / 5
1st Deposit Bonus 250%+50FS
4.4 / 5
1st Deposit Bonus 100%/$1,000
What’s up rollers, welcome to Lilly’s Cyber Bet Casino review, or Cyber.bet Casino – whichever works for you, bros and broettes. Let’s get down to business, if you like sports betting, live betting, esports betting, with unreal betting markets – you came to the right place.
However, if you are the type of gambler that likes to dip a finger or two into all kinds of casino games, then Cyber Bet is most definitely a casino you should at least try. Cyber .bet is an online gambling powerhouse, or behemoth, as we like to call online casinos with nearly unlimited types of casino games. This is apparent as soon as you enter the casino lobby, with Cyber Bet trying to excel in both casino games and esports betting markets, so let’s get this review going and see what’s what.
Casino Review Details
Cyber Bet is a crypto casino that offers tons of betting services in the sports segment, and a wide range of casino entertainment, from traditional, old-school casino games to the latest, state-of-the-art live casino shows. Cyber.bet offers fair games, all of which are run by the random number generator and they all have the usual return-to-player percentages (RTP).
The casino website is operated by Antarts Limited and Ice Gaming N.V. is a Curacao gambling license holder. As with every other huge casino that deals with both sports and traditional gambling, it’s a bit heavy on the eyes and looks messy, but the overall usability is fine, all things considered. Cyber Bet is a giant casino that takes some time to adjust if you are a beginner. Veteran gamblers will appreciate its uncountable promotions, prize drops, tournaments, etc, so make sure to visit the website fresh and focused.
Remember – the more time you spend there, the more likely it is for you to lose money. The casino features the following responsible gambling tools: Reality check reminder, self-exclusion, permanent or temporary, help and support, and manual flushing. You can set your deposit limits (24 hours, 7 days, 30 days), loss limits (24 hours, 7 days, 30 days), wager limits (24 hours, 7 days, 30 days), and time limits (e.g. Reality check), which limits the amount of time that you can spend on Cyber.bet.
Country-based limitations are frequent in this casino, and they range from different bonus codes to different game providers available. But when it comes to your location alone, Cyber Bet Casino does not accept players from the following countries:
- Australia, Belarus, Belgium, China, Cyprus, Denmark, the French Republic, and its territories, Hong Kong, Iran, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Malta, the Netherlands (including Curacao and other countries and territories within the Kingdom of the Netherlands), New Zealand, North Korea, Portugal, Russian Federation, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, the United States of America and its territories, and Yemen.
Cyber.bet Casino Bonuses
1st Deposit 100%/$300+50FS
Welcome Sports Bonus 100%/$240
Cyber Bet casino bonus policy is a bit stingy, when we look at how ambitious and big this mobile casino is. Along with unresolved issues with numerous players, this is the main culprit of this casino’s negative reviews. Remember, if you claim a Free Bet, it pays out only profit – not the entirety of the bet. For example, if you play a free bet worth $10 on a bet with odds of 2, you will receive only a $10 profit, and not the entire $20.
Welcome bonus offers are a bit on the low side, but we like the forgiving wagering and tons of other promotions and competitions.
Sports Welcome Bonus
- 100% up to $240.
- The minimum deposit is $10.
- Bonus code: CASINO100
- The Promo code is available for 48 hours only.
- The bonus is available once per player, provided the player has not made any deposits before.
- Promo codes may not be available in all countries.
- Wagering requirements 30x bonus.
- The minimum betting odds are 1.85.
- The timeframe for completing the wager is 7 days.
Casino Welcome Bonus
- 100% up to $300 + 50 Free Spins.
- Bonus code: varies, depending on your country and currency used.
- The minimum deposit is $10.
- Wagering 30x bonus.
- Valid for 7 days.
Apart from deposit bonuses, Cyber.bet Casino has numerous, time-limited incentives and tournaments, granting players cash prizes, free bets, free spins, etc. You can take part in exciting Esports Tournaments, or Pragmatic Play tournaments, just make sure to explore the Blog section where you can find all there is in the rewarding department.
As far as I am concerned, Cyber Bet Casino has no VIP club, nor can I count on loyalty bonuses. Now, technically speaking this is a straight-out lie, Cyber Bet Casino indeed has a VIP club, but it’s one of those “don’t call us, we’ll call you” operations and I hate it. I’ve asked the support bro what it takes to become a VIP member, and he replied: “It depends on your betting activity.” You know, usually, I want to be kissed before I get screwed. Well, it turned out that in order to become a VIP client you should be an active user and spend a lot of money. Only then can you enjoy bonus offers like free bets, free spins, and also special promo codes for exclusive offers.
You can rely on 50 free spins from the welcome offer alone, which granted, isn’t much. In order to get more free spins, we advise you to enter as many competitions and promotions as possible or to play passionately and get an invitation to the VIP club.
Cyber.bet Casino Games
casino game types
Jacks or Better
It seems that all the games in the universe decided to hold a meeting inside of Cyber.bet Casino. With over 5,000 games, virtual sports, and Esports betting options, this casino is not only a behemoth but a well-equipped one. First, let’s take a look at the game providers that made it all happen:
- Pragmatic Play, Pragmatic Play Live, Yggdrasil, Playson, Playtech, Pg Soft, Red Tiger, Wazdan, Hacksaw Gaming, Evolution Gaming, ELK Studios, Gamzix, Amusnet Interactive, Green Jade, Caleta Gaming, Spinomenal, Habanero, Quickspin, Mascot, Platipus, Evoplay, Ruby Play, Thunderspin, Blueprint, OneTouch, Kalamba Games, Endorphina, BGaming, Turbogames, Ka Gaming, Belatra, Spribe, Thunderkick, Gamesinc, Golden Race, Spadegaming, BetSoft, Allwayspin, Truelab, Salsa, Betgames.tv, Kiron, Retrogaming, OnlyPlay, 3Oaks Gaming, NetEnt, MrSlotty, Simpleplay, Apollo, and Spinmatic.
Cyber Bet Casino Sports Betting
Cyber.bet Casino features superb esports markets, with cool virtual sports you can bet on. Your betting options include not only sports betting but live betting as well. It’s only fair to say that Cyber.bet Casino primary focus is the sports section, while traditional casino comes close second, judging how the website operates and handles customers.
Great casino section with some of the best slot machines in the history of gambling. Thousands and thousands of them, divided into categories like Jokers, Animals, Books, Fruits, etc. Here’s just a quick sample:
- Buffalo Win, Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Legend of Cleopatra, Book of Gold, Victoria Wild, Aztec Sun, Leprechaun Riches, Greedy Goblins, Gold Rush…
Probably the least developed casino section at Cyber.bet. Still, if you want to take a chance on computers rather than human dealers, this is what you can try:
- Baccarat, Blackjack, Casino Hold’em, Andar Bahar, HiLo, Oasis Poker, Sic Bo, Hold’em Poker, No Commission Baccarat…
- Before you decide to write your own review full of vitriol, Cyber.bet offers great video poker games like Jacks or Better, American Gold Poker, Joker Poker…
If live betting isn’t enough to raise your blood pressure then jackpot games surely will. Not the best selection in the world, but plenty enough for casual treasure hunters. Some of the games you can play are:
- Gold Party, Wolf Gold, Great Rhino Deluxe, Panda’s Fortune 2, Mustang Gold, Greek Gods, Diamond Strike, Amazing Money Machine…
Live Casino Games
A good section of live casino games, paired with excellent streaming and cozy studios. Not the strongest suit of this casino, but still a solid choice for live gamblers.
- Blackjack and all its variants, Double Ball Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Speed Baccarat, Lucky 5, Sic Bo, Caribbean Stud, Triple Card Poker, Dragon Tiger…
- Cyber.bet is also known for its numerous live game shows, like Mega Ball, Crazy Time, Side Bet City, Monopoly Live, Deal or No Deal, Mega Wheel, Sweet Bonanza Candy Land, Cash or Crash, Dream Catcher…
Cyber Bet Casino is a good mobile casino, especially if your mobile device is powered by the Android operating system, thanks to the dedicated casino mobile app. As for the iOS users – tough luck, but this online casino is focused on countries whose citizens are somewhat less impressed by Apple products.
The optimization is good, providing instant access and smooth play even without an app, but they do come in handy in casinos as colossal as this one. All you need is a regular mobile browser and a fast internet connection. The android app proved great for sports betting, esports betting, live casino, live betting – you name it, and during my review, I suffered no serious issues.
Cyber.bet Casino Payment Methods
What can I say, bros and broettes, with the banking segment this tight and diverse, you have to be a true knucklehead not to find a payment provider that fits your needs. Cyber Bet Casino has got all it takes to provide esports bettors and traditional casino players with the quickest and most reliable banking methods available today.
- MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Neosurf, Ripple, Revolut, USDT (TRC/ERC), Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, Binance coin, Astro pay, Webmoney, Perfect Money, Webpay, Banco de Chile, TBanc, ecoPayz, Itau, PIX, Boleto, vCreditos, SafetyPay, Banco Bradesco, Caixa, Sicredi, Elo, Hipercard, Diners Club, AmEx, B.Banrisul, B.Safra, B.Original, Trustly, DNB, Interac, Paysafe, Zimpler.
- There is no minimum deposit limit, apart from the first deposit bonus.
- Likewise, there is no maximum deposit limit.
- MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Neosurf, Ripple, Revolut, USDT (TRC/ERC), Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, Binance coin, Astro pay, Webmoney, Perfect Money, Webpay, Banco de Chile, TBanc, ecoPayz, Itau, PIX, Boleto, AmEx, B.Banrisul, B.Safra, B.Original, Trustly, DNB, Interac, Paysafe, Zimpler.
- The maximum withdrawal is $1,000 per week.
- There is no minimum withdrawal limit.
This looks more like a NY Stock exchange than an online casino. Joking aside, in addition to cryptocurrencies Cyber Bet Casino accepts the following fiat currencies:
- American dollar, Euro, British pound sterling, Canadian dollar, Brazilian real, Chilean peso, Ghanian Cedi, Indian rupee, Indonesia rupiah, Kenyan shilling, Mexican peso, Thai baht, Ugandan shilling, Uruguayan peso, Norwegian kroner, Malaysian ringgit, and Peruvian sol.
Cyber Bet Casino is home to a somewhat unusual customer support team. We’ve got an email and live chat support at our disposal, so our mobile devices will not be used for talking, sadly, ‘cos there’s no direct phone line.
With a five minutes waiting period, they are not the quickest bunch in the world, and it took them another five minutes to answer a single question – so yeah, they are slow, most probably few in numbers, and overwhelmed.
However, once available they have proven to be reliable and knowledgeable, despite their poor knowledge of the English language. All things considered, Cyber Bet Casino has a friendly customer support service that’s capable of helping you via live chat, but be prepared to wait a little longer than usual.
According to the casino’s Terms and conditions agreement, Cyber Bet Casino reserves the right to request valid identification documents proving your identity, age, and address, and perform checks to verify the information provided. Acceptable identification may include the following:
- copy of a valid identification document with photography, such as a passport or driver’s license; copy of a recent utility bill confirming residence, such as an electricity bill, telephone bill, etc. (the utility bill must not be older than three months);
- copy of a recent credit card/debit card/bank account statement (the account statement must relate to a financial method used and must not be older than three months).
- Identification documents should be sent to the email address given on the Website. At all times be aware that Cyber Bet Casino can call you up via phone or the internet, in order to confirm your identity, as part of the anti-money laundering control.
- Cyber Bet Casino supports the following languages, and it is localized for countries listed in the brackets: English, German, French, Spanish (Spain, Peru, Chile), Portuguese (Portugal, Brazil), Indonesian (Indonesia, Malaysia), Thai, Vietnamese, Finnish, and Norwegian.
Cyber.bet Casino Review Summary
Congrats, you’ve made it to the end of my Cyber Bet review. Now, if you did your homework you probably know about numerous negative reviews written about Cyber Bet Casino, mostly by disappointed casino patrons. The complaints vary and range from bad customer support and slow withdrawals to confiscating money from dormant accounts. I had no such negative experiences and although Cyber Bet is by all accounts not perfect, the time I’ve spent here was mostly pleasant.
Now that I’ve mentioned it, the support team is truly slow and they could use additional language lessons, but in the end, I got what I was looking for, so I wouldn’t call them terrible, but slow to respond yes, absolutely. On the other hand, the casino has great esports markets, and sports markets, for crying out loud they even feature table tennis! Apart from offering us various betting markets, Cyber Bet features a colossal game catalog with almost every single game segment in existence. Sure, some are better than others, but if we eliminate the table games section, which is not great but it’s not a disaster either, everything else seems to be in order, to say the least.
Slots and live games are fantastic, for example, on pair with sports betting casino section in terms of quality and quantity. In the bonus terms department, things do not look so bright. Simply put, the bonus money is too low, and there is only a first deposit bonus available. The mobile site is good, and you can easily play on the go, but the full experience is only available to Android users who will most likely download the mobile casino app.
Banking is top-notch, no matter where you live, just be prepared to withstand a lot of changes and limitations depending on where you live in other departments, like games and bonuses. The casino does not have all responsible gambling tools, but it features the most significant ones, such as self-exclusion and setting your limits in all gambling aspects.
Here’s the verdict: if you are not scared of unresolved complaints and country limitations, do not want a huge welcome bonus, and appreciate low wagering, esports betting, sports betting, slot, and live games – you should definitely check Cyber Bet and see if it’s worth your time and money. Please, gamble responsibly. And remember, We got you, Bro!
Is Cyber.bet Casino a scam?
No, Cyber.bet Casino website was founded in 2018 and it is operated by Antarts Limited, while Ice Gaming N.V. is holder of the Curacao gambling license. This online casino offers competitive odds and provably fair crypto games, as well as traditional casino games with the usual return to play percentage (RTP).
Where can I find information about Cyber.bet Casino bonuses?
At the time of writing this review, Cyber Bet Casino had no promo page on its website if you can believe that. The support guy told me it will be available “as soon as possible”, so to answer the question – you can find it via live chat support, or you can rummage through the blog section where all promotions, past and active, are piled together.
How do withdrawals at Cyber.bet Casino work?
Log into your account, go to withdrawals/cashier, select your payment method, and type in the amount of money you want to withdraw.
Can Cyber.bet Casino refuse to pay you out?
Yes, all online casinos can decide to do so if you break one or more rules listed on the Terms and conditions page, or if you indulge in suspicious activity, abuse casino bonuses, etc.
Is there a Cyber.bet Casino no deposit bonus?
Sadly, no. At least it was not available at the time of writing this Cyber Bet Casino review.
How long does a Cyber.bet Casino withdrawal take?
Not counting the verification period, cryptos and e-wallets can take from one hour up to one day, payments via credit cards take up to 3 business days, and bank transfers take up to 5 working days.
Can I play any of the casino games for free at Cyber.bet Casino?
Yes, like in most online casinos you can play them for free, but only after you register.
Can I claim a Cyber.bet Casino welcome offer for live games?
Yes, you can. Other online casinos, like 90% of them, will not allow you to use casino bonus funds in live dealer games but Cyber Bet Casino will totally let you. Cool move, bro.
How to use the Cyber.bet Casino free spins?
Cyber Bet Casino awards free spins automatically and they are ready to use as soon as you claim them. Free spins also have an expiration date and wagering requirements, so be careful and do not neglect them. In some cases, free spins will be pre-assigned to an existing slot game or a game provider.
Does Cyber.bet Casino accept cryptocurrencies?
Yes, Cyber.bet Casino accepts Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Binance coin, Dogecoin, and other, less popular cryptos.
Overall Rating by