What’s up rollers! Welcome to Lilly’s WinZinator Casino review.
This is a relatively new online casino with a clear statement and a truly bold design. I like it. I like it a lot! It goes straight for my 80’s nostalgia jugular but without cheesy common places thanks to a computerized, 8-bit styling.
As for the casino itself, it’s your regular offshore adventure. Don’t be surprised by ridiculous restrictions of countries on multiple occasions, waiting too long for your money, or the lack of actual government bodies you could possibly address your problems to.
Reminds me of a man my dear old granny used to date after the war – a perfect gentleman, until something important emerges behind the horizon.
Let’s dive in and see how it rolls, shall we?
Casino Review Details
Although WinZinator isn’t gamified, it’s an instant play, mobile casino. It was established in 2020 and it operates with a license issued by the state of Curacao. This new online casino sites is owned by HighWeb Ventures N.V.
This casino is obviously aiming at Canada, Finland, Ireland, New Zealand, and a few more European countries. It’s straightforward and compact – no sports betting, virtual sports, or any of that nonsense.
Now, how to review the WinZinator Casino logo? Ah, I got it:
‘Sorry folks, Gandalf will be back right after these messages, he’s having a hard time in the toilet…’
Reality Check Reminder
Online Transaction History
Help And Support
Self Assessment Test
|owner:||HighWeb Ventures N.V.|
|languages:||English, German, Spanish, Polish|
Okay, we got it, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Ireland… are good to go, but who isn’t? Well, here they are:
- Bulgaria, Belarus, France, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, The Kingdom of the Netherlands (Netherlands, Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, Saba, Statia, and St Martin), Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and the United States.
WinZinator Casino Bonuses
1st Deposit 400%/€40
1st Deposit 200%/€100
1st Deposit 100%/€500
2nd Deposit 100%/€300
3rd Deposit 70%/€700
Lady Luck Thursdays/10% Cashback
Evolution Tuesdays/20% Cashback
No Deposit Bonus
50FS on the Lucky Heaven
No Deposit Bonus
50FS No Deposit Bonus on “Mr. Alchemister”
WinZinator bonuses look awesome on paper, but once you dig in and find all of the ins and outs, you can tell this is nothing special. Not the worst bonuses I’ve seen, especially if you like live casinos and jackpots, but you could do better elsewhere if you go after slots.
- Welcome Bonus A: First deposit bonus is 400% up to €40, wagering 50x.
- Welcome Bonus B: Second deposit bonus is 200% up to €100, wagering 40x.
- Welcome Bonus C: Third deposit bonus is 100% up to €500, wagering 30x.
- Second Deposit Bonus: 100% bonus up to €300.
- Third Deposit Bonus: 70% bonus up to €700.
- Lady Luck Thursdays: 10% cashback on losses of deposited funds in Lady Luck Games, available on Thursdays from 00:01 to 23:59 UTC.
- Evolution Tuesdays: 20% cashback on losses of deposited funds in Evolution Live casino games, available on Tuesdays from 00:01 to 23:59 UTC.
- Free Spins Wednesdays: Players must have made a deposit and played in the previous 7 days to be eligible for this reward, players will be notified of the exact bonus offer they received via personalized notifications via email, Surprise free spins are paid around 3 PM UTC.
- Weekly Tournament: Every week WinZinator is giving away €2.000 in wager free money to 100 most active, loyal, and lucky customers. The tournament runs every 7 days from Thursday 00:01 UTC to Wednesday 23:59 UTC.
- Progressive Jackpots: Cash Splash 3 Reel, Cash Splash 5 Reel, Cyberstud Poker, Fruit Fiesta 3 Reel, Fruit Fiesta 5 Reel, King Cashalot, Lots a Loot 3 Reel, Lots a Loot 5 Reel, Major Millions, Mega Moolah, Mega Moolah ISIS, Treasure Nile, Tunzamunni, and Wow Pot.
The wagering requirement is x35 unless stated otherwise. Please be advised to check each and every unlimited casino bonus, and its terms and conditions before you sink into this establishment. There’s a lot to handle, lemme tell ya…
VIP at WinZinator is based upon awards given to the most tenacious, and generous players. The more you play – the more you will receive, that’s sort of their motto.
Here are the available VIP statuses at this casino:
What does a certain VIP status bring you? Here’s how it works. As you play games at this casino, you earn loyalty points and coins. For every 50 loyalty coins, you win:
- €1 at the Bronze level
- €1.5 at the Silver level
- €2 at the Gold level
- €3 at the Diamond level
No matter how I try, I can’t call this casino FS friendly.
Sure, they have this cool no deposit bonus of 50 free spins as a gift, but they come with ludicrous wagering of x99 and are available only to residents of Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Ireland, and New Zealand. What a bummer.
Reload promotion and rewards for loyal customers also sound tempting, but in reality, those 20 free spins will disappear quicker than you can say: ”Is that it?”
True, there are quite a few slots with free spins lurking around the corner, but let’s be frank, free spins are not WinZinator’s forte.
WinZinator Casino Games
casino game types
Jacks or Better
I like the fact this is a no-nonsense, pureblood gambling house with none of that sports and virtual sports BS.
As far as the games go, WinZinator has plenty to offer. It’s not your ‘best in the business’ choice of games, but this is even further from the worst. This is namely courtesy of a solid game developers lineup. Software developers include:
- Betsoft Gaming, Microgaming, Booming Games, MtSlotty, LadyLuck, NetEnt, iSoftBet, Endorphina, BetConstruct, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Red Tiger, Habanero, Oryx, Kalamba, Gamomat, Golden hero, Givme, 1x2gaming_MG, Big Time Gaming, BetGamesTV, Ezugi, and Evolution.
With over 1.500 slots, WinZinator is indeed a gambling Mecca for pilgrims such as myself. This is no surprise, with game providers this versatile.
Sure, I would like to see more of my personal favorites, but this is diverse enough and well made for this particular casino.
So, bros and broettes, what was my weapon of choice this time?
- Gonzo’s Quest: 96% RTP, medium volatility, 117.649 pay lines, 6 reels.
Listen up game developers, THIS is how you make a modern, attractive, dynamic, and visually appealing slot machine. Aside from the hourly drop and rapid drop, this cascade slot is great by all standards. Cool graphics and animation, nice music and effects, nicely sorted prizes – but I have one question, though:
Do they know that Gonzo the mascot is in fact a cheating, greedy conquistador responsible for the deaths of millions of people?
- Total Summer Bliss: 96% RTP, high volatility, 15 pay lines, 5 reels.
This slot machine looks like it’s fun, acts like it, but all I got was the infinite amount of boredom. And not only that, this slot is too girly and infantile in a sucky kind of way, and this is coming from a girl, mind you.
I think this is what hell looks like for truly interesting people that did something horrific in their lives.
- Midas Golden Touch: 96,2% RTP, high volatility, 15 paylines, 5 reels.
Another great example of how cool slots are made. Expertly designed, with appropriate music and animations. Iz boasts some nice game transitions as well, always keeping you engaged, a little bit on the edge, but far from being anxious.
Just one thing, do devs know that Midas was sort of a bad guy in Greek mythology? Oh, they don’t? Just asking, don’t mind me…
I could be wrong, but it seems to me that the table games section offers the poorest choices of games, compared to other segments of this casino.
Don’t get me wrong, all the games I’ve played work brilliantly, and there are more than enough of them to keep your gambling hunger away. But, when you look at the slots and live casinos, this turns out to be less interesting. That’s just my impression, FYI.
Here are your usual suspects:
- Baccarat, Big Win Baccarat, Baccarat Punto Banco, American Roulette, European Roulette, Zoom Roulette, Common Draw Roulette, Caribbean Poker, Oasis Poker, Pai Gow Poker, Blackjack, Blackjack Multihand, Blackjack Atlantic City, French Blackjack, European Blackjack Gold, Craps…
It’s not bad, as I’ve said, but I feel they could do a better job IF their target audience is up for it.
It’s a rare sight to behold, dozens and dozens of machines offering me a brighter future.
WinZinator has a more than decent selection of jackpot games, progressive or not. The individual sums are not mind-boggling but combined they make a fearsome statement.
Jackpots range from a couple of thousands to several hundred, which is more than enough for 99% of players worldwide. Let’s name a few to get you going:
- Jewel Scarabs, Stage 888, The Slotfather, Tycoons Plus, Thor’s Lightning, Slots Angels, At The Copa, Greedy Goblins…
And as always bros and broettes, choose your jackpots carefully and don’t be blinded by the grand prize. 5K in your hand is worth more than half a million… in the casino.
Live Casino Games
I might be a Psy-Chic, but sadly I am not a psychic. Fortunately, this does not prevent me to guess that WinZinator relies heavily on audiences who enjoy live casino games, based on their offers alone.
And they do deliver! This is a fantastic online casino if new live casino are what get your heart to pump blood faster. There’s a vast variety of games, settings, languages, cultures, and so on.
The games run smoothly, no troubles in the technical or human department, so it’s an easy call to recommend this section.
Here’s a list of just a fraction of the games they offer, consider it a teaser.
- Lightning Roulette, Dragonara Roulette, Dansk Roulette, Arabic Roulette, Lightning Dice, Super Sic Bo, Monopoly Live, Dream Catcher, Speed Baccarat, Baccarat Squeeze, Lightning Baccarat, Blackjack Classic, Blackjack Silver, Blackjack VIP, Infinite Blackjack, Deal or No Deal, Caribbean Stud Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Triple Card Poker, Extreme Texas Hold’em, Turk Futbol, Football Studio…
Perhaps a bit short in the poker realm, but overall an excellent live casino.
Well, this is easy to analyze. WinZinator is an instant play, mobile casino website, so if your gadget has any modern browser in it, you will be just fine.
Works good on any device, be it an iPhone, iPad, or some weird Android operating device.
During my test, I had no problems with lag, crashes, or some other major technical issues. It’s really a got-to-go online casino, nice job.
WinZinator Casino Payment Methods
This is not something you will talk about to your friends, but I’ve seen far worse situations in this department. All in all, this is pretty much what you would expect from the competition regarding deposits and payouts. Here’s the deal they offer:
- MasterCard, Visa, Interac, Skrill, Neteller, Rapid, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Neosurf, Paysafecard, Flexepin, ecoVoucher, and Bank transfer.
Min deposit: €10.
- MasterCard, Visa, Interac, Skrill, Neteller, Rapid, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Neosurf, Bank Transfer, and Bitcoin.
Minimum withdrawal: €25.
Max withdrawal limits: €10,000 per month.
Haha, no bros and broettes from the United States, but US dollars are cool. Whatever the case, currencies accepted @ WinZinator Casino are as follows:
- USD, EUR, AUD, CAD, NOK, NZD, SEK, DKK.
Okay, kids, what’s the name of the song we always sing when we enter the customer support section of any casino?
You got it, it’s ‘Live chat – yes, email – maybe, telephone – whatever’, recorded by yours truly.
I hate to say it, but this is sub-par treatment. Live chat is fine I guess, WHEN IT IS WORKING, which is only from 6 AM to 10 PM GMT. Seriously, no time for nightbirds? I mean, you do know gamblers are sort of vampires?
Yes, yes, there is an email you can use as well, but we all know this is borderline BS. In reality, these are the words we gamblers are looking for, in order of importance: support, live chat, 24/7. Period.
Here’s another hit song for you, ready, ‘Chat – yes, email support – get lost’.
And to top it all, there’s no telephone line either. Maybe they have pigeon carriers, who knows.
I feel kinda sorry for poor bros and broettes working their asses off, trying to make us gamblers happy and informed. It’s not their fault at all.
Again, this being a casino with countries like Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland in mind, it comes to me as strange that they don’t speak German. Anyway, the languages they do speak include:
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, and Finnish.
WinZinator Casino Review Summary
It was sort of hard to review WinZinator Casino. On paper, it looks great, even more so on the computer screen, but in practice, you know how it is with these offshore money machines.
My advice? Take it easy. Don’t rush in. Play for fun first. Small deposits and bets first, and see how it goes. I had no serious problems to report, but I’ve heard a couple of ugly stories from my friends that I have no proof to back up in public.
400% first deposit bonus and a min deposit of €10 sounds good when you think of it, but wagering requirements range from quirky to straight-up brutal.
€10,000 per month withdrawal is also cool, as it is a minimum withdrawal of €25. But as I’ve said, there are some countries – Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Ireland, New Zealand – that can handle this casino properly. As for others, I am not certain.
Customer support is dodgy: they travel from superb to disastrous. Great on your cell phone and in a live casino environment, not so if you need help after 10 PM GMT.
It is super important to wage out your desires and position: see for yourself if this is what you want, and your country could play a big role in making that decision.
So, casino review WinZinator, what’s the final verdict? Try it carefully, and it could work out for you. If you are a bonus freak, just pass.
All the best, and roll them high! We got you, Bro!
Is WinZinator Casino a scam?
No, WinZinator Casino is not a scam. It was established in 2020, and it has a gambling license issued by the state of Curacao. WinZinator is owned by HighWeb Ventures N.V.
Where can I find information about WinZinator Casino Bonuses?
You can find them at the top of their website landing page, by clicking the ‘Offers’ button.
How do withdrawals at WinZinator Casino work?
Log in and visit the withdrawal page, select the amount you wish to withdraw and by which withdrawal method. If your account hasn’t already been verified (KYC) you will be asked to complete their verification procedure.
Does WinZinator Casino offer fair games?
Yes, WinZinator Casino offers fair games and slots, with the usual RTP (return to player) percentage.
Can WinZinator Casino refuse to pay out?
Yes, WinZinator Casino can refuse to pay out players who broke one or more casino rules listed in the ‘Terms and Conditions’ section of their website.
Is there a WinZinator Casino no deposit bonus?
Yes, there is. At the time of writing this review, 50 free spins on the Lucky Heaven slot are available with the bonus code. That’s 50 FS free, 99xB wagering. This free bonus is valid for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Ireland, and New Zealand.
How long does a WinZinator Casino withdrawal take?
It greatly depends on the payout method. Usually, there is a 7, 8 business days credit cards pending time, 3 to 10 business days wire transfer period, and 1 day for Bitcoin. However, it is not unusual that waiting times exceed those listed by the casino.
Can I play any of the casino games for free at WinZinator Casino?
Yes, you can play them for free in demo mode, just for fun.
Can I claim a WinZinator Casino welcome offer for live games?
Yes, you can, but keep in mind that live games have a more severe wagering requirement of x70.
How to use the WinZinator Casino free spins?
To activate your free spins you must access and open the game, then accept free spins inside the game. Failing to do so within 1 day of them being credited, will cause the free spins to expire.
Overall Rating by