Hey Bro, it seems you can’t play in this casino, try these instead, they’re all awesome:
What’s up rollers, welcome to Lilly’s Dolly Casino review. This is a brand new gambling site that quickly draw my attention, and with over 4,000 games up its sleeve, this review was a must for me. But first I must warn you if you are not from Australia stop right now, or even better, just keep on reading and bear in mind that some things might change depending on the country of your origin. This review is for the True Blue crowd, I reckon.
Now comes the part where I tell you what person, family member, or animal, Dolly Casino reminds me of. Sadly, nothing comes to my mind but a memo from ATO, telling me that every little joy in life has a price, or brutal wagering, depending on who you ask. Let’s dive into this review and see what’s what.
Casino Review Details
Dolly Casino is a brand new instant play, gamified, and mobile-friendly online casino that was established in 2022. It is owned by Rabidi N.V. and it holds a Curacao gambling license, so it is a regulated, legit casino that offers fair games and business practices. There’s no Sportsbook and virtual sports in Dolly Casino, making it ideal for traditional casino goers, especially if they dabble in cryptos.
Visually, the Dolly Casino website tries to combine the impossible – going for the classical casino look but in contemporary styling. And it works, kind of, so the website looks and acts both old-school and modern, in terms of colours, fonts, artwork, and general feel to it. Nice work, Dolly Casino.
Responsible gambling tools include online transactions history, time-out period, setting your financial limits, self-exclusion, and help and support links, making Dolly mostly friendly and supportive towards players with potential gambling problems.
Reality Check Reminder
Online Transaction History
Help And Support
Self Assessment Test
|languages:||English, German, Finnish, Polish|
This is both good and bad, mates. Dolly Casino is pretty much open to most countries, but keep in mind that some limitations will be applied in case you are from Straya. It’s a smart move to check the restrictions in advance, but first, let’s see the list of restricted countries:
- Afghanistan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Curacao, Cyprus, Estonia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Lithuania, Malta, the Republic of Moldova, Portugal, Romania, North Korea, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine (including Crimea), United Kingdom, United States of America, Ivory Coast, and Russia.
- No NetEnt, and no Universal Monster Games for players from Australia.
- No promotions for Croatia, Armenia, Tunisia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Indonesia, Georgia, Malaysia, and Argentina.
Dolly Casino Bonuses
Weekly Cashback 15%/$3,000 (VIP)
Weekly Reload 50FS
Straight to the point – these are not the best casino bonuses, not by a mile. High wagering, low funds, too little time, the only thing I do like are the free spins and reloads, but even those can be easily outmatched by superior competitors. Let’s see how the wagering contributions work and how much of your bets will be taken into account: pokies, bingo, keno, and scratch cards 100%, all live games except Baccarat 10%, video poker 10%, table games and card games excluding Baccarat 10%, and Baccarat 0%.
Reminder: you can not play jackpot slots with your bonus money. Also, please check the availability of games before you start to play at Dolly Casino because a lot of the good stuff is not available for Australian players.
There is not much to say about the welcome package. The amount of bonus funds is mediocre, the wagering is too steep, and we’ve got little time to complete it. But, in all honesty, I’ve seen even worse in my time.
First deposit welcome bonus
- 100% match bonus up to $500 + 100 Free Spins
- Minimum deposit: $20.
- Wagering requirements: 35x(deposit + bonus), 40x(free spin winnings)
- Maximum bet: $5
- Free spins are awarded 10 spins per day for 10 days
- Wagering must be met in 10 days.
- No bonus code is required.
As already mentioned, the only other bonus that players can claim is a weekly bonus, or two to be precise. Those are cool offers, with reasonable wagering and cashback/reload incentives.
- For the top 3 VIP levels only.
- Restricted for Live casino games.
- The minimum cashback is $5.
- Maximum cashback: VIP level 3 5% up to $1,000, VIP level 4 10% up to $2,000, and VIP level 5 15% up to $3,000.
- Wagering: 1x cashback amount
Weekly reload bonus 50 Free Spins
- 50 free spins.
- Available only for the first deposit made from Monday 00:00 to Thursday 23:59 UTC.
- Minimum deposit: $20
- Wagering requirements: 40x(free spins winnings)
- Valid for 7 days.
I honestly hate this kind of deal, but sadly this is what we have, bros and broettes. It’s a classical example of the VIP BS, as seen in many online casinos, without clear, straightforward rules and expectations.
Here’s how the VIP works, and I am quoting the bro from the customer support: “The (VIP) level is determined by your gaming activity within 30 calendar days and changes depending on the ratio of the deposits and the withdrawals that were made, as well as the bonuses that were received. Please note that we do not influence the status of the player’s account manually.” So, there you have it mates, Dolly Casino wants you to play till you die, with unclear requirements that you have to fulfill in order to join the VIP program.
VIP Levels and benefits
- VIP level 1 – Cashback 0%, Withdrawal limits (daily/monthy): >$500 / $10,000, Personal account manager: NO.
- VIP level 2 – Cashback 0%, Withdrawal limits (daily/monthy): $500 / $10,000, Personal account manager: NO.
- VIP level 3 – Cashback 5%, Withdrawal limits (daily/monthy): $800 / $12,000, Personal account manager: NO.
- VIP level 4 – Cashback 10%, Withdrawal limits (daily/monthy): $1,000 / $15,000, Personal account manager: YES.
- VIP level 5 – Cashback 15%, Withdrawal limits (daily/monthy): $1,500 / $20,000, Personal account manager: YES.
Dolly Casino packs a solid punch with two free spins-related bonuses, totaling 150 free spins right off the bat. We’ve got 100 free spins from the welcome deposit offer, and another 50 spins every week, thanks to a weekly game bonus offer. Overall, this is a solid offer, way better than in some other casinos, but with plenty of room for further improvements.
Dolly Casino Games
casino game types
Jacks or Better
With over 4,000 online casino games, Dolly Casino is a respectable gambling powerhouse, fair dinkum. Yeah, yeah, there are no Pragmatic Play and Evolution Gaming products in The Land Down Under, but the ones we got are still well made and offer a ton of fun. The games are divided into sections like Top, New, Popular, Slots, Live Casino, Table Games, Jackpots, Bonus Buys, and Megaways, but first, let’s take a look at the game providers available, shall we:
- Ela Games, Quickspin, Quickfire, Nolimit City, Booongo, Spinomenal, Relax Gaming, Wazdan, BF Games, Merkur Gaming, BetSoft, Pocket Games, Gamebeat Studios, BGaming, Swintt, Casino Technology, Tom Horn Gaming, Platipus, Felix Gaming, Smartsoft Gaming, Mascot Gaming, Playpearls, Leap, Salsa, Kiron, Felt Gaming, Betgames.tv, Spribe, Belatra Games, MrSlotty, Booming, Zillion, GTech, Atmosfera, G Games, High 5, Nucleus, Lucky Streak, KA Gaming, and Claw.
Pokies (video slots) are my realm and I am their queen, so listen up, this is awesome! I think there are well over 3,000 pokies to choose from, as well as video poker games like Jacks or Better, American Poker, Aces and Eights, and the rest. You’ll hear this a lot from me in this review, so I’ll say it again – with a couple of more providers for Australia, this casino section would rock hard and your 100 free spins from the first deposit bonus could be the best spins in the business! Anyways, here’s a sample of what you can play:
- Lucky Jack – Lost Jungle, Black Wolf, Book of Demi Gods 2, Tombstone RIP, Bonanza Billion, Aloha King Elvis, Book of Shadows, Story of Vikings, Money Train, Stampede, Deadwood, Primal Hunt, Book of Gods…
Virtual table games constitute a well-made and executed segment at Dolly Casino, one of the best we’ve seen recently. If this is your thing, mates, it might be a cool proposal to use your welcome bonus on table games, just keep in mind that the wagering contribution on table games is set to a measly 10%.
- Blackjack Bonus, French Roulette, European Roulette, American Roulette, Baccarat, Oasis Poker, Caribbean Poker, Hold’em Poker, Double Double Bonus Poker, Sic Bo, Joker Poker, Solitaire, Three Card Rummy, Trey Poker, Mr Mini Roulette, American Blackjack, European Blackjack, Casino Hold’em, Zoom Roulette, Triple Edge Poker…
Only 4 jackpot games are all we got at Dolly Casino, an iffy proposal if you ask me. Plus, the prizes are not as astronomical as in other casinos. Not good, Dolly Casino, not good. Our top picks?
- Dragon Chase, Buffalo Trail, Story of Egypt, and Dragon Chase Rapid.
Live Casino Games
Meh, what can I say, the choice of live studios and games is pretty weak compared to the competition. Don’t get me wrong, the games are croupiers are coll and all, but a couple of more game providers for the Australian market, namely Evolution Gaming, would improve things significantly. Until then, this is what you can play at Dolly live casino section:
- Classic Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Wheel of Fortune, Speedy 7, Bet on Poker, War of Bets, Dice Duel, Music Wheel, Lucky 5, 6, and 7, Dragon Tiger, Blackjack Surrender, Lightning Roulette, Lightning Blackjack…
Dolly Casino does not offer a dedicated casino app for the perfect mobile casino experience, but that is not to say that playing on the move presents a problem, on the contrary. I was pleased by the way this online casino behaved all across the casino spectrum, from pokies (slot games), video poker (Joker Poker), and table games such as European roulette, all the way to the live dealer section.
The key is good optimization and window scaling, so no matter what you play, the mobile casino platform will look and feel as close to the desktop version as humanly possible. Dolly Casino supports all mainstream gadgets powered by iOS, Android, and Windows operating systems, and during my test, I had no crashes or significant lag. I only wish Evolution Gaming and Pragmatic Play were available in Straya, so I could put my welcome bonus to some seriously cool use.
Nevertheless, if Dolly Casino shows up one day with a ready-to-download app, it’s going to be a ripper mobile environment.
Dolly Casino Payment Methods
In the world of online gambling, Dolly Casino offers a mediocre banking experience. Your payment method will be limited to a couple of credit cards and e-wallets, plus four cryptocurrencies. Granted, all money transfer services offered at Dolly Casino are 100% reliable and safe, but as usual, I would like to see a more diverse offer. The best online casinos in this department offer at least 10 payment methods, but we will have to manage with these I reckon:
- Visa, Mastercard, ecoPayz, CashToCode, MuchBetter, eZee Wallet, MiFinity, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Ripple.
- The minimum deposit is $10, except via CashToCode $5.
- Maximum deposit $850 via cards, $200 via CashToCode, $2.500 via MiFinity, and $5,000 via MuchBetter and cryptos.
- No transaction fees.
- ecoPayz, Bank transfer, MuchBetter, eZee Wallet, MiFinity, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Ripple.
- The minimum withdrawal is $10.
- The maximum withdrawal is $2,500 via MiFinity, $5,000 via Bank transfer, MuchBetter and cryptos, and $10,000 via ecoPayz.
- Dolly Casino offers higher withdrawal limits for VIP members.
- Maximum 3 pending withdrawals.
Crikey, bros and broettes, is this even real? Dolly Casino readily accepts cryptos, four types of dollars, not to mention the bloody Colombian peso. But not the Australian dollar?! I’m so pissed!!! Well, if you decide to play at Dolly Casino anyway, you will obviously have to claim your deposit bonuses using one of these:
- The American dollar, New Zealand dollar, Canadian dollar, Euro, Hungarian forint, Norwegian krone, Japanese yen, Indian rupee, Singapore dollar, Colombian peso, Brazilian real, Polish zloty, Czech koruna, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Ripple.
Dolly Casino support is quite good, to be honest mates, this is some top-shelf support material here. Sure, there’s no direct phone line and I had to wait a couple of minutes to get my questions answered via 24/7 live chat, but apart from that, the support team is truly dedicated and spot on. I suffered no redundant questions on their behalf, and I’ve got a response via email in like half an hour.
Needless to say, they are courteous and professional, and it was almost effortless to deal with them. With WhatsApp support or a direct phone line, this would be a five-star rating, until then it’s “just” 4,5 stars.
Will you look at this, mate, it seems that Dolly Casino put extra effort to become one of the best online casinos in terms of languages. Here they are:
- English, French, Finnish, Norwegian, German, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, Hungarian, Japanese, and Czech.
Dolly Casino Review Summary
Congrats, mates, you’ve made it to the end. So, what’s the verdict – is Dolly Casino the right place for you to spend your time and money on? Well, yes and no.
Let’s get all the bad stuff I didn’t like out of the way. If you’re an Aussie player, there will be no Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Red Rake Gaming, Push Gaming, and some other cool developers, alongside the games they make like Crazy Time, Monopoly Live, Roulette Diamond, Russian Poker, Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt, and many more. Plus, sports betting and virtual sport are nonexistent, so if you are True Blue and want ALL the games and you can’t live without sports, this is not a casino for you, period. Now, let’s handle my other grudge – bonuses.
The welcome package is inferior to the competition in terms of low bonus funds, relatively high wagering, and a limited timeframe to fulfill it successfully. I do, however, like the reaming incentives, reload and cashback bonus, so if this is not too scary for you, go ahead and play.
The VIP program is a bit confusing, and I don’t like loyalty schemes with unfamiliar data. The rewards are cool and all, but I do not know exactly how to level up and what’s expected, other than to play and wager like crazy. Baking options are fine, just fine, and while having cryptos is awesome on its own, I feel there are a couple of e-wallets and cards that are sorely missed.
The website features most of the responsible gaming tools available today, making Dolly Casino safe for players dealing with potential gambling addiction, or financial troubles.
In conclusion, Dolly Casino could be a winner for crypto-players searching for fresh new games, nice reloads and cashbacks, and those who are not intimidated by high wagering requirements and a lukewarm welcome bonus. Please, play responsibly. And remember, we got you, Bro!
Is Dolly Casino a scam?
No, mate, Dolly Casino is a legit online casino, not a scam. Dolly Casino was established in 2022 and it is owned by Rabidi N.V. This online casino holds a Curacao gaming license and it offers fair games with the usual return to player percentages (RTP).
Where can I find information about Dolly Casino Bonuses?
Once you’re on the casino website, all information about Dolly Casino bonus terms and exclusive bonuses can be accessed by clicking the “Promotions” button, located on top of the Dolly Casino homepage.
How do withdrawals at Dolly Casino work?
Log into your casino account, visit “Withdrawals”, choose your preferred payment system, fill out the required fields, type in the amount of money you wish to pull out, and click “Withdraw”.
Can Dolly Casino refuse to pay out?
Mate, all online casinos can refuse to pay you out if you are suspected of fraudulent behaviour. Therefore, Dolly Casino reserves the right to deny your withdrawal request if you dabble in bonus abuse, or if you break one or more rules listed in the Terms and conditions agreement.
Is there a Dolly Casino no deposit bonus?
Well, mate, there is a no deposit bonus at Dolly Casino, but it’s not available in Straya. BTW, no deposit bonus winnings are capped at $80 and it comes with a wagering of 40x.
How long does a Dolly Casino withdrawal take?
Different withdrawal methods have different pending times. E-wallets and cryptos are almost instant, credit cards take up to 3 business days, and withdrawing your money via a regular bank account is the slowest, taking up to 5 business days.
Can I play any of the casino games for free at Dolly Casino?
Yes, you can play almost all games for free if you do it in Demo mode.
Can I claim a Dolly Casino welcome offer for live games?
Technically, you can, but there is a catch. Live games bets at Dolly Casino contribute only 10% to your wagering requirements, so it’s a bit iffy to play live dealer games with an active Dolly Casino bonus. Only bets made on pokies (online slots), bingo, keno, and scratch cards contribute 100% to your wagering.
How to use the Dolly Casino free spins?
Dolly Casino free spins are awarded automatically, and you will receive them in batches of 10. All received free spins are ready to use, just keep in mind that some free spins might be pre-assigned to a particular pokie, or several pokies (slot games).
Does Dolly Casino accept cryptocurrencies?
Yes, mate, Dolly Casino accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Ripple.
Overall Rating by