Sup, fellow players.
If you’re looking for info about OG Casino, you’ve come to the right place. Your boy Derrick, has dug up all the answers in this OG Casino review!
If you plan on skimming this review, here’s a quick rundown of all the pros and cons of this online establishment. Time is money, folks! Let’s roll.
Casino Review Details
First, there’s another casino called OG Palace Casino. Note that this is NOT OG PALACE CASINO. This one is “just” OG Casino. So don’t confuse the two.
OG Casino was launched in 2020, so it’s easy to view it as a baby online casino. But don’t let its infancy fool ya. This casino has some serious perks that many players might find appealing.
Another thing, OG Casino has its license issued by Curacao. What does this mean? Your real money is safe!
It has a real gangsta theme to it, which I really dig. Showing pics of crooks, mafiosos, guns, con artists really gives the website a dangerously tempting vibe. I mean, it’s not the Sopranos, but hey, it still packs a decent punch.
Navigating OG Casino is as easy as falling off a rock, so you can spend more time playing European Roulette (Yes, that one in particular since it’s my favourite!).
- Welcome bonus and other bonuses floating? Check.
- Categories for your favourite game types? Check.
- Sidebars showing the latest winners and software providers? Yes, please!
- Live chat available 24/7? Kind of.
- Current hottest games including jackpots? Well, dayum, they gotta have at least that one, dawg. But, yes, CHECK!
Overall, OG Casino looks real good. It’s easy to navigate – everything I’ve come to expect from an online casino. I appreciate that it doesn’t hit me with all the games at once because many online casinos have a habit of doing this. I also appreciate that the welcome bonus is shown on the homepage. Good first impression, dawg.
Reality Check Reminder
Online Transaction History
Help And Support
Self Assessment Test
|owner:||HighWeb Ventures N.V.|
|languages:||English, German, Spanish, Polish|
Again, bad luck for players from United Kingdom and the United States. I have a dream that one day US players will be allowed in all online casinos but I ain’t no Martin Luther King of gambling. Anywho, here’s the list:
- Bulgaria, Belarus, France, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, The Kingdom of the Netherlands (Netherlands, Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire, Saba, Statia and St Martin), Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
OG Casino Bonuses
1st Deposit Bonus 200%/100A$
1st Deposit Bonus Highroller 100%/500A$
2nd Deposit Bonus 100%/300A$
3rd Deposit Bonus 70%/700A$
Live Casino Tuesdays 20% Cashback
Thursday Lady Luck Cashback 10%
Weekends Red Tiger 10% Cashback
Reload 20FS Daily
1st Deposit Bonus Crazy 400%/40A$
Your boy Derrick has seen his fair share of online casino bonuses. From Scrooge McDuck Stingy to WinRar Trial generous. In my opinion, OG Casino has bountiful bonuses, dawg.
First deposit (A.K.A. the most important bonus) – PICK ONE OUT OF 3 BONUSES
- 400% bonus, up to A$40 (Deposit 10, play with 50), WR x50
- 200% bonus, up to A$100 (Deposit 50, play with 150), WR x40
- 100% bonus, up to A$500 (Deposit 500, play with 1000), WR x30
Second deposit (A.K.A. the OTHER most important casino bonus)
- Phase 1: Deposit and pick “100% bonus up to A$300”
- Phase 2: PROFIT!
Third deposit (A.K.A. Yes, there’s a THIRD DEPOSIT bonus)
- Go to the deposit page, enter the amount, pick “3rd Deposit bonus”, process the deposit and get that money! Oh, and Play European Roulette! (I totally swear that last one is a rule and not something I just made up!)
It’s a pretty neat welcome bonus. Nowadays, many online casinos like to offer just the first deposit deposit bonus, so seeing 3 of em up there is pretty awesome. Choosing an option for your first deposit deposit is also a really cool idea that you don’t see every day. Colour me impressed, dawg.
The tournament offers A$1000 every week, just note that that sum is shared among the TOP 30 players. What’s the catch? Finish on top of the leaderboard. Everyone participates! How can you win it?
- Be active!
- Bet a lot!
- Win or lose money (they don’t care!)
- Score high on the leaderboard
- Play more roulette
Weekly Surprise Spins
Can’t get enough of that spam email? Well, what if your boy Derrick tells you that you can get non-spam emails, too? Hard to believe? Yeah, I know exactly how you feel, dawg. Here’s the gist:
- Create an account
- Make a deposit
- Subscribe to the website’s newsletter
- Get free spins sometimes (the more active you are, the greater the chance to get free spins)
“But sexy and handsome Derrick,” I hear you asking, “Why should I be a VIP?” Two reasons: you can convert the points you earn into cash and you get to enjoy certain perks to boot! Is the stuff any good? Here are the bullet points that explain everything:
- New Players (0 points) – Deposit bonuses, live chat and email support, newsletter bonuses.
- Bronze players (1 – 499 points) – Low conversion of loyalty currency to cash, all New Customer bonuses, free loyalty bonuses, free withdrawals (except for Bank/Wire transfers and SEPA bank/wire transfers)
- Silver players (500 – 2999 points) – Medium conversion of loyalty currency to cash, all Bronze bonuses, exclusive access to competitions.
- Gold players (3000 – 20000 points) – High conversion of loyalty currency to cash, all Silver bonuses, Gold Cash Bonuses, faster payouts.
- Diamond players (20000+ points and deposit over A$3000) – High conversion of loyalty currency to cash, all Gold bonuses, personal VIP Cashback deals, VIP Cash bonuses, and become one of OG Casino’s favourite customers.
Grind Casino points RELENTLESSLY by betting on games.
- Pokies – 1 point for every A$20
- Progressive Pokies – 1 point for every A$30
- Live Casino – 1 point for every A$60
- Arcade games – 1 point for every A$20
- Card games – 1 point for every A$60
- Table games – 1 point for every A$50
- Video poker – 1 point for every A$150
- Sportsbook – 1 point for every A$30
- Virtual sports – 1 point for every A$20
“Mhm… being a VIP is the good life.” – OG Casino owners and affiliates
Players can deposit money at any time and pick 20 free spins. Yup, you can do this EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Also, props to the website designer for choosing a realistic picture of an actual gun being reloaded to show how serious they are about this. I too am very serious when I get my 20 free spins on the (drumroll, please) – CUDDLES ROYALE!
The VIP system is just smoke and mirrors. OG Casino glorifies it to look like the best thing since sliced bread. The rewards that OG Casino offers to higher tiers don’t seem worth it beyond Bronze tier. Personal VIP Cash bonuses and gold cash bonuses sound nice, but the grind doesn’t seem worth it. They should have just given a deposit 10 or deposit 20 bucks to higher tiers instead, dawg.
OG Casino Games
casino game types
Jacks or Better
Here’s everything you can play at OG Casino:
- Pokies – 3 Reel Pokies, Video pokies, Feature pokies, Progressive Jackpot pokies, etc.
- Table games – Roulette, please! What do you need more? Ok, fine! There’s also blackjack, card games, baccarat, craps, and the lone Dragon and Phoenix game that may have lost its way from the pokies section.
- Arcade games – games to play when you get bored from playing games. This includes mostly scratch cards, Keno and a few other weird ones.
- Jackpot games – similar to pokies except these include only those that have HIGHER GRADE bonuses.
- Hot games – same as Jackpots, only they come straight from the oven.
Here, a list of all software providers, which also happen to make some of the best games:
- BetConstruct, MrSlotty, Booming Games, BetGames.TV, Lady Luck Games, BetSoft, Thunderkick, ETG, Bgaming, Booongo, ElBet, Fazi, Indislot, KA Gaming, Swintt, Spribe, Habanero, XPG, iSoftBet, Inbet games
OG casino has over 1500+ pokies. Search for pokies using convenient filters, which include:
- Top Wins
- Bonus Games
- Most Played
- Last Released
- I feel lucky! (Shamelessly ripped off from Google)
Or just pick from the large pile. The popular ones are at the top. Consequently, the lower you go, the less popular they get. Here are some of my personal top recommendations:
- 9 Masks of Fire – Five rows, lots of free spins, more masks = more bonuses, sick drum beat and FIRE!
- Book of Gold Multi Chance – Five rows, very neat looking, you can BUY THE BONUS, collect symbols awesome Egyptian theme, walk like an Egyptian!
- Burning Classics – Five rows, classic fruits and lucky 7s, sweet tune, gamble to double your win, complain how those darn youngsters can’t appreciate the classics
These folks host about 80 table games! Mostly roulette (as it should be!), blackjack and poker + a few others for the zest. Everything’s sorta organized as my teenage room (this wouldn’t be a problem for pokies, but in the case of table games, it really shows). My top picks include:
- Roulette silver – It’s roulette (what more do you need?). Soothing tune, easily place multiple chips on Voisins, Orphelins and Tiers. Did I mention it’s roulette? Oh, crikey, I did!
- Blackjack Royal Pairs – Get hit, Get Busted, Rinse and Repeat, Play for two hours and only then realize that it has the same theme as Roulette Silver, play more Roulette Silver.
- Roulette Diamond – It’s a normal roulette, watch little diamond navigate numbers, get nostalgic for PacMan as you keep missing Red.
Over 100 jackpot pokies at any given time. Some have helpful bars showing the jackpot amount! Here are some of my recommendations:
- Atlantis – Cascading pokies (watch them fall for hours), 30 win lines, bright colours, soothing sound effects and tune.
- 4Squad Assemble – 7×6 cluster pokie, superhero-themed (matching same superhero symbols gives POWERS (free spins, bonuses)), wonder if the Fantastic 4 are offended by this game.
- Gonzo’s Quest – 5 reel pokies of VARYING SIZES (some cover 2,3,4 or 5 spaces), lots of free spins, multipliers GALORE, hilarious animations, fun music.
Live Casino Games
If you like the feeling of being in an actual casino, live casino games are for you. Luckily, OG Casino did a bang-up job to categorize everything neatly. This includes:
- 11 Roulette tables
- 7 Blackjack tables
- 7 Baccarat tables
- 20 Poker tables
- 8 Other tables ( Dream catcher, Dice, Lucky 5,6,7, War of Bets, Dice Reels )
Filters definitely help when looking for specific games here. I appreciate that many jackpot pokies have a little bar on them that shows the exact jackpot without entering the game. I also gotta commend them for their selection of non-pokie games, especially since many online casinos see them as redundant.
Minor complaint: sometimes when you click the “load more games” option, the website might enter an infinite loading screen. Nothing a page refresh can’t fix, though.
OG Casino works well from smartphone browsers. The app is available for both IOS and Android, so you don’t need a desktop computer to immerse yourself in this casino.
As for the technicalities, I noticed a few minor hiccups. Nothing too major.
Bottom line, the app does everything like the real casino, except the dishes.
OG Casino Payment Methods
Good stuff. Not only are most payment methods available for both deposit and withdrawal but the waiting times are pretty bearable. Note that some methods are country-specific and some countries may be limited to only a few options. In general, I feel the banking options are more than satisfactory. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Deposit time: INSTANT (Except Bitcoin – up to 2 hours)
- Withdrawal time: for most MAX 3 Days (Exceptions: Bitcoin (Max 1 day), Bank/Wire Transfer (Max 5 days)
- Min deposit: A$10 (or equivalent in other currency)
- Minimum withdrawal: A$25
- Maximum withdrawal: A$10.000 (or equivalent in other currency) per month
You can DEPOSIT and WITHDRAW money at OG Casino using:
- Credit cards (MasterCard, Visa), Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin, Interac Online, Interac e-Transfer, EcoPayz, MuchBetter, Rapid by Skrill
Deposit ONLY Methods
- Paysafecard, Flexepin, Eco Voucher, Neosurf
Withdrawal ONLY Methods
For Aussies, withdrawals are only available via a crypto wallet.
Not too shabby! OG Casino accepts the following currencies:
- EUR, SEK, DKK, NOK, CAD, A$, NZD, USD
The OG Casino customer support is available via email support and Live Chat.
Live chat is NOT AVAILABLE 24/7, which is unacceptable in my book. Accidents and problems will occur in every hour of the day, not just working hours and players will need their customer support.
Word of advice: make sure not to have unexpected problems during working hours 6 AM – 10 PM (UTC)! I know, it seems a little far-fetched, but you don’t want to be left feeling high and dry when a serious issue pops up.
But credit where credit’s due. When available, the support team representatives are super friendly and helpful.
I feel OG Casino should hire more people in the customer service department and fix this predicament. If the live chat isn’t available around the clock, I guess the casino shouldn’t be open just to be on the safe side. And NO, 24/7 email doesn’t count.
I gotta say, I was impressed by the fact that the website can be used in a myriad of languages. These include:
- English, German, Spanish, Czech, French, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Finnish, Hungarian
OG Casino Review Summary
Is OG Casino worth your time? Your boy Derrick says: “YES!”
It’s not perfect but it definitely boasts more pros than cons. OG Casino has great potential to improve further.
Overall, your boy Derrick is pleased. There are problems, of course. But it’s nothing too alarming or to hide your kids from. Just make sure to play during working hours (which are long enough, to be fair). I liked the bonuses. I liked the games. I liked the payment options. I liked OG Casino.
We got you, Bro!
Is OG Casino a scam?
No, OG Casino is not a scam. OG Casino is licensed and regulated by the Curacao Gaming Association. Put another way: Curacao licensed = not a scam.
Where can I find information about OG Casino Bonuses?
You can find information about OG Casino bonuses by visiting the website’s “offers” page.
How do withdrawals at OG Casino work?
Withdrawals work by going to the withdrawal page, choosing a payment method, selecting the amount you wish to withdraw and waiting for the withdrawal to finalize.
Does OG Casino offer fair games?
Yes, OG Casino offers fair games. This is all courtesy of some of the top-notch software providers, all of which use the RNG (Random Number Generator) to ensure everyone gets an equal shot.
Can OG Casino refuse to pay out?
OG Casino may refuse to pay out if it finds suspicious activity on your account, such as frA$ or owning multiple accounts with one user.
Is there an OG Casino no deposit bonus?
Yes, there is an OG Casino no deposit bonus. But it is only available in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand.
How long does an OG Casino withdrawal take?
A withdrawal at OG Casino usually takes a maximum of 3 days (1 for Bitcoins withdrawals, and up to 5 days for Bank/Wire Transfer).
Can I play any of the online casino games for free at OG Casino?
Yes, players can play certain games at OG Casino for free.
Can I claim an OG Casino welcome offer for live dealer games?
Yes, players can claim the OG Casino welcome offer for live dealer games.
How to use the OG Casino free spins?
After redeeming your free spins, they will automatically be added to the associated game.
Overall Rating by