Hey Bro, it seems you can’t play in this casino, try these instead, they’re all awesome:
4.3 / 5
Weekly Cashback 10%
Rich Palms Casino
4.5 / 5
1st Deposit 250%/AU$2,500+100% Cashback
Lucky Tiger Casino
4 / 5
1st deposit up to $2,600 + 100% Cashback
What’s up rollers, welcome to Lilly’s PowerUp Casino review! If you’re into games, and I mean a lot of games, paired with mobile and crypto-friendliness, and you happen to hate sports and don’t care about ultra-rich crypto bonuses, PowerUp Casino could be your next best pick. Keep reading and find out why.
Casino Review Details
This new online casino has a Curacao license and it is relatively new in the gaming sector. It is owned by Rabidi N.V., so fair play gambling is to be expected from such a renowned operator. The website looks and behaves excellently, and it’s very user-friendly with a cool interface and filters.
Granted, it suffers from acute neon-hypertrophia and 80s nostalgia, but I guess this is the most profitable hype at the moment globally. The casino is best exploited by players who love pokies, live games and table games versus computers. If you like sports betting, or you are easily scared by high wagering, we advise you to look elsewhere.
PowerUP Casino offers the most important safety tools, but not all of them, namely self-assessment tests, underage gambling protection, help and support links, and self-exclusion via a support team.
Reality Check Reminder
Online Transaction History
Help And Support
Self Assessment Test
|languages:||English, German, Finnish, Spanish|
Well, the good news is that the Aussies are more than welcome to join the party. The bad news is that all NetEnt casino games are banned in Australia.
PowerUp Casino’s welcome bonus and other promotions are not available for the residents of the following countries:
- Croatia, Armenia, Tunisia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Indonesia, Georgia, Malaysia, and Argentina.
Lastly, the following countries are blacklisted and their residents cannot open accounts at PowerUp Casino at all:
- Afghanistan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Curacao, Cyprus, Estonia, Iran, Iraq Israel, Lithuania, Malta, the Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russia, North Korea, Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine (including the territory of Crimea), the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and Cote d’Ivoire.
PowerUp Casino Bonuses
1st Deposit 100%/AU$750+100FS
Live Cashback 25%
Weekly Reload 50FS
PowerUp Casino offers mediocre bonuses paired with terrible wagering requirements. No deposit-free spins bonuses are capped to AU$80 (if any), with wagering of 40x winnings. No deposit bonus withdrawals are capped at 5x bonus received (again, if any) with a wagering of 40x bonus.
As for the bonus contribution, you can not play jackpot slots with active bonus money. Here’s how the rest of the games contribute to your rollover:
- Slots – 100% of your bets, except those listed on the Terms and conditions page.
- All live games (excluding Baccarat) – 10%.
- All table and card games (excluding Baccarat) – 10%.
- Video poker – 10%.
- Baccarat – 10%.
- Plinko 10%.
- Welcome bonus offer is not available for deposits made via Neteller or Skrill.
***HOLIDAY CALENDAR BONUS***
It’s the most wonderful time of the year and PowerUp casino is in a festive mood! To celebrate the season of giving, PowerUp casino is hosting 30 days of Christmas bonuses. On the main page, there is a special Christmas section that very much looks like an advent calendar. However, instead of finding chocolates each day, you’re gonna find a brand new awesome bonus every single day until the end of December. Kicking things off is a gift made of 30 – 100 free spins (depending on your luck and activity). Also, keep an eye out for the 4 upcoming Festive tournaments and a raffle tournament. It truly is the season to be jolly!
So, to recap, this is what we have here:
- Welcome Bonus AU$750 + 100FS.
- Level Up Journey – Up to AU$2,250 player journey. At every level the players reach through gameplay, they get a reward.
- Achievements – Players have to complete certain simple tasks and they get individual rewards of up to AU$900 (Complete the registration, play in a tournament, etc).
- PowerUp Coins – Players accumulate PowerUp Coins via gameplay and are able to spend them in our dedicated store on real cash, bonus cash, and free spins.
- VIP System – Advancing through VIP levels can get you a weekly cashback of up to 15% as well as a lot of other perks (VIP account manager, higher withdrawal limits, etc).
- Tournaments – Daily, weekly, and monthly tournaments, where players go against each other in gameplay, in a leaderboard style to hash it out for prizes.
- 100% up to AU$750 + 100 Free Spins.
- First-time depositors only.
- The minimum deposit is AU$30.
- Wagering requirements 35x (deposit + bonus).
- Rollover timeframe 10 days.
- Free spins wagering 40x winnings.
- The maximum bet with bonus funds is AU$7,5.
- 10% up to AU$300.
- Live casino games only, with the corresponding welcome bonus.
- Minimum deposit AU$75.
- Wagering requirements 1x cashback bonus amount.
- Minimum cashback AU$ 7,5.
- There are a ton of restricted slots you can not play with an active casino bonus. Please check the list in advance, it’s huge and I can’t deal with it in a review as brief as this one.
At the time of writing this review, PowerUp Casino had a super-cool, time-limited reload bonus packing 60% up to AU$450 and 60 spins to boot. Now it’s gone, obviously, but from time to time the casino pulls a surprising bonus on top of those readily available, so always stay in touch, bros and broettes. Now let’s take a look at promotions we can actually claim.
Live Cashback Bonus
- 25% up to AU$300.
- For live games only.
- Wagering 1x cashback amount.
- Minimum cashback AU$7,5.
- Claim via live chat or email on Monday following the promotion.
- 15% up to AU$4,500.
- For top 3 VIP levels only.
- Casino games only, no live games.
- Level 3 gets 5% cashback, up to AU$1,500.
- Level 4 gets 10% cashback up to AU$3,000.
- Level 5 gets 15% cashback up to AU$4,500.
- Wagering 1x cashback bonus.
- Claim via live chat or email on Monday following the promotion.
- Minimum cashback AU$7,5.
VIP & Loyalty Program
Well, the good news is that PowerUP Casino has a VIP club with special programs, promotions, and overall benefits. The bad news is that there are no specific rules on how to join, and it’s “determined based on the game activity of the last 30 calendar days”, so in plain English – the casino decides who goes in, and it’s safe to assume that fat cats will join sooner rather than later. The VIP program has 5 levels:
- 1 Novice: 0% cashback, maximum monthly withdrawal of AU$10,500.
- 2 Gamer: 0% cashback, monthly withdrawal of AU$15,000.
- 3 Geek: 5% cashback, monthly withdrawal of AU$18,000.
- 4 Pro Player: 10% cashback, monthly withdrawal of AU$23,000, personal account manager.
- 5 Arcade Master: 15% cashback, monthly withdrawal of AU$30,000, personal account manager.
Level Up Game – AU$2,250 Journey
- Each level is unlocked based on your gambling activity.
- Rewards go as high as AU$2,250, and you can claim free spins, coins, and bonuses as well.
- Wagering 40x bonus. 10-day rollover period.
- Max bonus 5x initial bonus.
- Regular casino games only.
- Valid for 7 days.
- Wagering 40x winnings.
- 10-day rollover period.
- FS are capped at AU$75, after level 50 the cap is AU$150.
- Unlocking level 100 gets you AU$1,500 cash prize.
It’s simple – complete all achievements and get up to AU$900. Players get coins for individual achievements as well as for completing achievements in a particular block. Cash prizes come with a 1x wagering and you can try to get achievements in any order. There are three achievement tiers:
- Slots Fighter – AU$15.
- Dungeons & Tables – AU$135.
- Jackpot Hunt – AU$750.
UpCoins are local currencies used in PowerUp Casino as a way to incentivize players and make gambling more interesting. This loyalty scheme allows you to exchange earned loyalty points (UpCoins) for free spins, bonus money, and some additional rewards, and for every AU$150 you wager you will get 1 UpCoin. You can earn more of them by doing the following:
- 5% of each deposit is credited as UpCoins.
- Complete all achievements and get UpCoins.
- Participate in tournaments and get UpCoins.
With just 100 free spins from the welcome bonus, and 50 FS from the reload bonus, PowerUp falls somewhere in the middle in terms of free spins generosity. Sure, we can get them via Level Up Game promotion, but it will hardly satisfy your needs if you are a spin junkie like yours truly.
The wagering is also quite high for free spins winnings, and you can use your spins only on pre-selected popular pokies. Please, remember that PowerUp Casino blacklisted a lot of pokies for wagering purposes and bonus use, so make sure to check them all in advance in the Terms and conditions section.
PowerUp Casino Games
casino game types
Jacks or Better
This is one of the best game segments in the world, but only if you hate sports betting, both real and virtual. From popular games to hidden gems made by less-known developers, PowerUp Casino games come in all shapes and sizes. Just look at all those software providers, I mean, these have to be good, right?
- E!A GAmes, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Playtech, Quickspin, Push Gaming, Microgaming, NoLimit City, Yggdrasil, Big Time Gaming, Spinomenal, Thunderkick, Playson, BF Games, Merkur Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, RedRake, BetSoft, Iron Dog Studio, PG Soft, Gamebeat Studios, OneTouch, 1×2 Gaming, Just For The Win, BGaming, EGT, Swintt, Casino Technology, Game Burger Studios, Tom Horn Gaming, Platypus, All41studios, Felix Gaming, Pariplay, Fugaso, Hacksaw Gaming, Smartsoft Gaming, Foxium, Mascot Gaming, Playpearls, Leap, Caleta, Stormcraft Studios, Triple Edge Studios, Salsa, Rabcat, Switch Studios, Real Dealer, Kiron, Felt, Ezugi, Betgames.tv, Golden Rock Studios, 2by2 Gaming, Spribe, Amatic, Fantasma, GG Games, Belatra Games, MrSlotty, Zillion Games, Skywind Group, High5Games, Nucleus, Apollo Games, Green Jade Games, Lucky Streak, KA Gaming, Slotmill, FBM, Booming, Stakelogic, 3 Oaks Gaming, Kalamba Games, Gaming Corps, Fazi, Evoplay, Ruby Play, Apparat Gaming, OnAir Entertainment, Spinberry, BetSolutions, Habanero, GameArt, Vibra Gaming, NetGaming, Synot Interactive, Bally Wulff, Quik, and Endorphina.
PowerUp Casino is a monster of a gambling house, hosting several thousands of pokies (online slots). Selected slots excel in both design and execution, and here’s just a microscopic sample of what you can play at PowerUP Casino:
- Gonzo’s Quest, Buffalo Blitz, Golden Rhino, Book of Rampage, Lucky Lady Moon, Starburst, Blood Rage, Razor Shark, Buffalo Power, Deadwood, Jammin’ Jars, Vikings Go Berzerk…
Surprisingly cool section, in times when casinos tend to diminish table games sections in favour of live games, pokies, and those silly crash games. Here’s what you can play:
- Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Dragon Tiger, Deal or No Deal, Dream Catcher, Craps, European Roulette, Oasis Poker, Trey Poker, French Roulette, Caribbean Poker, American Roulette, Triple Edge Poker…
- However, if you are a video poker bro or broette, PowerUp hosts games like Aces and Eights, Double Double Bonus Poker, Joker Poker…
What a marvelous site to behold! PowerUp is home to some of the most awesome jackpot games in the entire industry. As for prizes, let’s just say that an AU$5 spin on the Funky Fruits pokie yields a jackpot that’s close to AU$2 million.
- Jackpot Raiders, Holmes and the Stolen Stones, Frost Queen, The Glass Slipper, Funky Fruits, Ozwin’s Jackpots…
Live Casino Games
This is a totally cool section packed with different live games to the brim. We’ve got some live game shows as well, like Monopoly, Mega Ball, Mega Wheel, Crazy Time, Sweet Bonanza Candy Land…
- Blackjack and its variants, Sic Bo, Baccarat, Fan Tan, Craps, Lightning Dice, Live Roulette, European Roulette, Speed Roulette, Andar Bahar, Teen Patti, Casino Hold’em…
Seems to me that these days only casino behemoths, with both traditional casino and sports sections, deal with downloadable mobile apps, but this is far from wrong. Take PowerUp Casino for instance – it supports all mainstream mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows…), and you don’t even feel the need for a dedicated mobile casino app.
This is due to the superb optimization that allows us to use nothing but our regular internet browsers, on decent phones and tablets with fast internet connections. PowerUp Casino did a fantastic job in the window scaling department, so even the most complex games with tactile functions work like a charm on our small touch screens. Thumbs up, PowerUp!
PowerUp Casino Payment Methods
Thanks to encrypted methods for all money transfers and plenty of available withdrawal methods, your funds are just a click away. PowerUp Casino features an adequate amount of deposit methods, including bank transfers, cards, e-wallets, and our top pick – cryptos, but it could be more versatile in the withdrawal department. The only real drawback I can see is the low maximum withdrawal limit, listed in the VIP section of this review.
- Visa, Mastercard, Neosurf, eVoucher, PayiD, AstroPay, eZeeWallet, MiFinity, Sticpay, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, USD Coin, and Dai. Minimum deposit AU$ 15. Maximum deposit per transaction AU$ 3,100 (cards), AU$ 1,600 eVoucher), AU$ 4,000 (MiFInity, eZeeWallet), and AU$ 7,800 (e-wallets and cryptos).
- Bank transfer, AstroPay, eZeeWallet, MiFinity, Sticpay, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, USD Coin, and Dai. Minimum withdrawal AU$15. Maximum withdrawal per transaction AU$ 4,000 (MiFinity, eZeeWallet) and AU$ 7,800 (all the rest). No fees.
- The Australian dollar, American dollar, Euro, Canadian dollar, Brazilian real, and the following cryptos: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, USD Coin, Tether, and Dai.
Whaddayaknow, bro! Turns out that PowerUp Casino is home to some seriously fast and jolly support crew. I turned to 24/7 live chat first, obviously, and this guy was ultra-quick to respond, in like 5 seconds. No drama, no fuss, no redundant questions, straight to the point – this is how you do it, kudos to you, PowerUp Casino.
Additionally, you can turn to equally good 24/7 email support, just don’t expect them to be as swift as bros from the live chat. Sadly, PowerUp Casino does not support a direct phone line or an app for two-way convo, but other than that, this is one helluva customer support.
In order to properly verify your identity, PowerUp Casino may request one or more of the following documents.
- A government-issued ID with a photo.
- Proof of residence.
- Proof of ownership.
- Transaction histories of the payment methods used (bank or debit/credit card statement etc.).
At any time, the PowerUp online casino site can ask for additional procedures and documents to verify your identity, age, residence, and other info (KYC), before and after you make your first deposit and/or withdrawal. The deadline is 30 days after the request is made, and the casino usually takes up to 10 days to complete the verification process.
PowerUp Casino supports the following languages, with localized markets listed in the brackets.
- English (Australia, UK, Canada), Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Italian, German, and Finnish.
PowerUp Casino Review Summary
Here’s the verdict, bros and broettes! PowerUp Casino is a fantastic hybrid crypto casino that will let you play tons of cool games using both cryptos and fiat money.
Curacao site licensing isn’t the best on the market, but the operator is well-trusted and games are made by the best in the business. In terms of bonuses, this is not a top online casino, with a lukewarm welcome package. You can hardly call them generous bonuses, and the wagering is quite brutal, but the casino does offer a great selection of pokies (video slots), live games, and other traditional casino segments.
If this is what you are looking for, and you hate sports, then PowerUp Casino could be your next best thing, just be careful before you place bets. So, is PowerUp Casino safe to play at? Yes, this is a safe gambling platform powered by the latest encryption technology and it offers the most important responsible gambling tools, albeit not all of them. The banking and support are top-notch, hands down, with nothing sassy or witty to add here.
Please, gamble responsibly. And remember, We got you, Bro!
Is PowerUp Casino Casino a scam?
No, bros and broettes, PowerUp Casino is not a scam, but a legitimate online casino owned and operated by Rabidi N.V., a well-known name in the gambling entertainment industry. PoweerUp Casino holds a Curacao online gambling license and it hosts fair casino games with usual RTPs (return to player percentages).
Where can I find information about PowerUp Casino Casino Bonuses?
You can do it by pressing the “Promotions” button left of the PowerUp Casino logo, or you can activate the drop-down menu in the top left corner and do the same.
How do withdrawals at PowerUp Casino Casino work?
Log into your PowerUp Casino account, click the “Withdrawal” tab, choose your payment system, fill out the required fields, type in the amount of money, and confirm by pressing the “Withdraw” button.
Can PowerUp Casino Casino refuse to pay out?
Yes, all online casinos can refuse to pay you out if you indulge in suspicious, or straight-up illegal activities such as double account creation or bonus abuse.
Is there a PowerUp Casino Casino no deposit bonus?
Sorry, mate, at the time of writing this PowerUp Casino review players from Straya were not offered a no-deposit bonus of any kind.
How long does a PowerUp Casino Casino withdrawal take?
Online casino sites’ withdrawals depend on the payment method involved. Online bank transfers take up to 5 business days, credit cards up to 3 business days, and withdrawals via e-wallets and cryptos tend to be instant if the traffic is not congested. Bear in mind that PowerUp Casino processes withdrawal requests within 24 hours prior to withdrawal pending time.
Can I play any of the casino games for free at PowerUp Casino?
Sure you can, mate, almost all games include demo versions you can test and have tons of fun for free by clicking the “Demo” button on each individual game.
Can I claim a PowerUp Casino Casino welcome offer for live games?
Yes, you can, but there is a catch or two. Baccarat is off-limits, and all other live dealer games contribute to your wagering requirements with a measly 10%. We advise you to use your bonus money elsewhere and return to live games once you resolved your wagering requirements.
How to use the PowerUp Casino Casino free spins?
Free spins received from the PowerUp Casino welcome bonus are delivered in daily batches of 20. You will receive 20 spins for 5 days, but you can use them only on a popular pokie chosen by the casino, using the preset minimum spin value. Bear in mind that free spins come with the wagering requirements and a validity time, so carpe diem, bro.
Does PowerUp Casino Casino accept cryptocurrencies?
Hell yeah, bro, PowerUp Casino accepts Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, USD Coin, Tether, and Dai.
Overall Rating by