How’s it going, dawgs? It’s your boy Derrick here with another casino review.
Oh yeah, Derrick’s back back back again, baby! Feels like an eternity since I wrote another online casino review australia (even though it’s only been a few weeks).
I have to apologize in advance to all the lovely ladies that are reading this review because it may sound like a beauty product commercial. Today, we’ll be looking at a fresh new casino called: Fresh Casino! Yeah, that’s the actual name.
Is this casino a part of a healthy and nutritious breakfast or did the product expire five months ago? There’s only one way to find out, dawgs!
Casino Review Details
Fresh Casino was established in 2017 and is owned by Galaktika N.V. They have the Curacao license and are affiliated with Royal Partners Affiliate Group. Basic casino information aside, this is a really good-looking online casino.
I loved browsing through its pages because of the fresh colors, for the lack of better wording. It felt like I was browsing the produce section of a supermarket. The only thing is, I could actually play with the fruits and vegetables without getting thrown out. Green does make an online casino stand out. Take notes all you purple and black casinos – go green, go fresh!
However, the Fresh Casino logo leaves a bit to be desired. I mean, if it weren’t for the words “fresh casino”, the logo itself could
Navigating the website is pretty simple. I had no trouble finding the bonuses, the games, even the T&C. Oh, and the online casino website has a night-mode option which, according to unwritten rules, automatically earns it a higher score. But looks can be deceiving, so let’s pop the hood and take a look. Let’s see if there are any good games to play and, more importantly, any bonuses for new players.
Reality Check Reminder
Online Transaction History
Help And Support
Self Assessment Test
|phone:||+4 420 369 534 79|
Alright dawgs, let’s get it out of the way. Here’s the list of restricted countries:
- United States, Spain, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Israel, Netherlands, Latvia, and Turkey.
Honestly, despite the fact that players from United Kingdom and United States are not getting in yet again, this is a pretty short list – which is great. Just keep in mind that even if you aren’t on this list, there may be some restrictions on which casino games you can play (mainly pokies).
Fresh Casino Bonuses
1st deposit RED 100%/$2,000 + 200FS
1st deposit YELLOW 150%/$300 + 100FS
1st deposit GREEN 200%/$50 + 75FS
Second Deposit Bonus1 100%
Second deposit Bonus2 50FS
Third deposit Bonus1 50%
Third deposit Bonus2 40FS
Fourth deposit Bonus1 50%
Fourth deposit Bonus2 30FS
Fifth deposit Bonus1 25%
Fifth deposit Bonus2 25FS
Daily Mojito 10%/$400 + 10FS
B and FS(35xB)
Daily Daiquiri 15%/$500 + 15FS
B and FS(35xB)
Daily Long Island 20%/$750 + 20FS
B and FS(35xB)
Weekly Bonus 35%/$200 + 35FS
Alright, dawgs, let’s get down to what most of you are reading this Fresh Casino review. Fresh Casino bonuses in all their glory! We’re looking at a five-course welcome bonus in three different sizes, a bunch of daily deposit bonuses, and even a VIP system. Ho boy, your boy Derrick has got a lot to cover so brace yourselves!
Must Read: Aussie Casino Bonuses
Fans of deposit bonuses will be happy to hear that fresh casino offers a whopping 5 deposit bonuses. Even better than that, you get one of two choices for each of the welcome deposits (3 choices for the first deposit bonus).
Yup, depending on how much you deposit and just what kind of bonuses you prefer, the welcome bonus might just suit your needs like a charm. Now, keep in mind, you can only pick one of each (even when they have the same minimum deposit). Don’t expect to get both second deposit bonuses because that ain’t happening.
First deposit bonus
- Red (Min. $200 deposit) – 100% dep. bonus (Max. $2,000) + 200 FS (5 times, each time 40), WR x40 (for bonus), WR x 35 (for free spins)
- Yellow (Min. $30 deposit) – 150% dep. bonus (Max. $300) + 100 FS (5 times, each time 20), WR x40 (for bonus), WRx35(for free spins)
- Green (Min. $20 deposit) – 200% dep. bonus (Max. $50) + 75 FS (5 times, each time 15), WRx40 (for bonus), WRx35 (for free spins)
Second deposit bonus
- Bonus 1 – 100% dep. bonus – (Min. deposit $20),(Max. $300), WRx40
- Bonus 2 – 50 free spins – (Min. deposit $20), WRx40
Third deposit bonus
- Bonus 1 – 50% dep. bonus – (Min. deposit $20), (Max. $400), WRx40
- Bonus 2 – 40 free spins – (Min. deposit $20), WR x40
Fourth deposit bonus
- Bonus 1 – 50% dep. bonus – (Min. deposit $20), (Max. $500), WR x40
- Bonus 2 – 30 free spins – (Min. deposit $20), WR x40
Fifth deposit bonus
- Bonus 1 – 25% dep. bonus – (Min. deposit $20), (Max. $750), WR x40
- Bonus 2 – 25 free spins – (Min. deposit $20), WR x40
The wagering requirements could be lower IMHO, but it’s still pretty cool that there are five of these babies available.
Many online casinos add a welcome bonus and call it a day. I guess they just aren’t FRESH ENOUGH. I know where the door is, dawgs. Awful puns aside, we’ve got 3 daily bonuses and even a weekly bonus at casino fresh.
The daily bonuses are cleverly named after cocktail drinks, which I dig. These are less generous when compared to the sign-up bonus but when you consider that you can use them every day, it’s easy to forgive them.
One important factor: all the daily bonuses share the same cooldown of 24 hours. So pick one that you like best and forget about the other ones for 24h.
- Mojito – (Min. $20) 10% dep. bonus + 10 FS(Max. $400), WR x35 (both bonus and free spins)
- Daiquiri – (Min. $30) 15% dep. bonus + 15 FS (Max. $500), WRx35 (both bonus and free spins)
- Long Island – (Min. $40) 20% dep. bonus + 20 FS (Max. $750), WRx35 (both bonus and free spins)
Once a week, you can claim the fresh mix bonus. This one is pretty beefy.
- 35% dep. bonus (Min. deposit $50) + 35 Free spins, WR x40 (for the bonus), WR x 35 (for free spins)
Overall, I’m really happy that there are so many bonuses available. Clearly, Fresh Casino intends to attract new players and keep them wanting more.
You guys smell that? That’s the smell of rotten fruit, or more specifically, the not-so-fresh VIP program. Dawg, I’ve seen some worthless VIP rewards but this one takes the cake. I’m pretty sure if Fresh casino removed it tomorrow, nobody would notice, not even your boy Derrick. And I’m the one writing this!
Basically, for every $60 you wager, you get a fresh coin. When you collect enough of these, you advance in rank. You can also exchange the coins for casino money. Each rank brings a big fat slap to the face IMHO. Here take a look:
- Light – Coins needed: 0; Coin conversion: n/a; 2% cashback every week, Birthday bonus: $20 (wager x50), Daily withdrawal limit: $5,000
- Mild – Coins needed: 25; Coin conversion: 10 = $ 0,16 (WR x3); 3% cashback every week, Birthday bonus: $40 (wager x50), Daily withdrawal limit: $5,000
- Classic – Coins needed: 100; Coin conversion: 10 = $ 0,32 (WR x3); 4% cashback every week, Birthday bonus: $60 (wager x50), Daily withdrawal limit: $5,000
- Grand – Coins needed: 500; Coin conversion: 10 = $ 0,48 (WR x3); 5% cashback every week, Birthday bonus: $100 (wager x35), Daily withdrawal limit: $10,000
- Cool – Coins needed: 2,000; Coin conversion: 10 = $ 0,64 (WR x3); Round – the – clock support, 6% cashback every week, Birthday bonus: $200 (wager x20), Daily withdrawal limit: $10,000
- Intense – Coins needed: 5,000; Coin conversion: 10 = $ 0,8 (WR x3); Personal manager, Individual bonus program, 8% cashback every week, Birthday bonus: $300 (wager x15), Daily withdrawal limit: $10,000
- Strong – Coins needed: 10,000; Coin conversion: 10 = $ 0,96 (WR x3); Personal manager, Individual bonus program, 10% cashback every week, Birthday bonus: $400 (wager x10), Daily withdrawal limit: $10,000
- Elite – Coins needed: 25,000; Coin conversion: 10 = $ 1,12 (WR x3); Personal manager, Individual bonus program, 10% cashback every week, Birthday bonus: $500 (wager x5)
- Fresh – Coins needed: 50,000; Coin conversion: 10 = $ 1,28 (WR x3); Personal manager, Individual bonus program, 10% cashback every week, Birthday bonus: $1,000 (no wager)
Where do I even begin? First of all getting coins ain’t cheap, dawg. Secondly, the birthday bonuses are a joke with such high wagering requirements. Thirdly, I don’t think many people care about having a personal manager and that individual bonus program could be anything (good or bad).
However, the biggest slap in the face is the cashback system. The website proudly boasts about a 10% cashback bonus, which is a great deal, don’t get me wrong. But here’s where things turn south: To get there, you have to get to the “Strong” rank, and that means spending about (10.000 x 60 = $600.000).
Dawg, I’ve seen online casinos that give a 10% cashback bonus to ALL PLAYERS, no matter what rank they are. It’s so insulting that I can’t even make fun of it. I wouldn’t be angry at all if they just didn’t offer any cashback, but this? This is just wrong!
TL;DR: Fresh Casino VIP system – not a fan.
Fortunately for free spin enthusiasts, there are plenty of free spins to go around. Yessir, dawg, from all the welcome bonuses all the way to the weekly and daily bonuses, you’ll always have a few opportunities to score a couple of free spins.
I especially like that with certain deposit bonuses you can choose to completely ignore the deposit bonus in favor of free spins. Now, ain’t that just tutti frutti?
Fresh Casino Games
casino game types
Jacks or Better
Alright, so you dawgs made your account and got your bonuses (hopefully you ignored the VIP system) and are ready to play some casino games. So what is there to play? Well, a lot of things, from what I’ve seen. The Fresh Casino seems to have a lot of pokies and a little bit of everything else.
Here are the software providers:
- Microgaming, Playtech, Amatic, EGT, Endorphina, Yggdrasil, ELK, Quickspin, Play’N Go, Booming Games, Betsoft Gaming, CT Gaming, Belatra, Pragmatic Play, Spinomenal, iSoftBet, Felix Gaming, 2BY2, Rabcat, OldSkool, Nolimit, 1x2Gaming, Ainsworth, Merkur, Blueprint, Booongo, Bgaming, August gaming, Thunderkick, Iron dog studio, Red Tiger, Fugaso, Playson, Igrosoft, Genesis, Mascot Gaming, Tom Horn
Pokies work great, as they should. Honestly, I was in a bad mood when I had to look at the pokies so I was ready to tear this section apart if the games loaded slowly. They didn’t. All the pokies worked amazing and I had no complaints with any that I’ve tried. Unfortunately, even though they had Play’N Go games, they didn’t have the Book of Dead, which is a shame.
For once, I’m happy to say that a casino isn’t lacking in table games quality. No matter what kind of table games you are in the mood for, you can just visit the section and start playing. They offer craps, Poker games, Baccarat, and even Pachinko and scratch cards. Strangely enough, there were only 3 blackjack games.
Did I forget anything? Roulette? Well, Fresh casino has a special section for roulette games. Mhm, they knew your boy Derrick was coming! 25 roulette tables games, I can’t complain, dawgs.
If you want those big wins, Fresh Casino has got you covered. In the jackpot section, they have a very neat selection of all available progressive jackpots. They also show the currently available jackpot on the game’s icon before you even click it. Even better, you have filters that show each third parties and all of their available games with an active jackpot.
Note: Jackpot games don’t take bonus funds, only real money.
Live Casino Games
Ohhhh, my buddy John would have a mouthful about the live casino here. In terms of contents, Fresh Casino has only 12 live casino games. Yeah, that’s not a lot, however, there are 6 hidden private live games. I’m guessing they are using a guestlist system and in order to get on the list, you need to be a high enough VIP rank.
Regardless, the 12 games that are available to everyone do include a few live roulette games, live blackjack, and live baccarat games along with a few spin-the-wheels. While I don’t mind the low quantity, my mate John would probably put this live dealer casino in a blender.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, the casino works well on mobile devices, big whoop! I almost wish I had a casino that works badly on a mobile phone but ever since that HTML update, I can’t find a single one that doesn’t.
Unsurprisingly, there is no mobile casino app available, which isn’t really that big of a deal to me as long as every Fresh Casino player can play the games from a mobile device. I had no trouble getting it to run on my Samsung phone and I imagine iOS users will have a similar experience. The instant play option seems to be working without a hitch.
TL;DR: Works well on a smartphone.
Must Read: Casino Mobile Online
Fresh Casino Payment Methods
I actually had to contact the live chat support so they would tell me which payment options they accept. Can you believe that, dawgs? If only they could just put each payment method on the casino webpage, that would really be something, wouldn’t it? Shame that such things can’t be done.
- Visa, MasterCard, Rapid Transfer, Paysafecard, Trusty by Skrill, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Plastrix
Minimum deposit: $10
- Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Plastrix
Maximum withdrawal: $125,000 per month
Withdrawal times: up to 24 h
- USD, EUR, NOK, UAH, KZT, RUB, PLN, TRY
As I already said, I had to contact customer support about the payment options. I was also curious to see just how the casino support works, So, of course, I had to give them a try.
I’m happy to say that they know their stuff. Even though it was late at night, I was connected via live chat within minutes and I had a nice conversation with the representative. It made me happy because I’ve been dealing with a lot of live chatbots lately.
Of course, they also have e-mail support if you aren’t worried about sharing your throwaway mail address.
My own experience aside, I was surprised when I couldn’t find any user reviews online. Pretty fishy if you ask me, especially since this technically isn’t a brand new casino.
The Fresh Casino site is available in the following languages:
- Russian, Ukrainian, English, and French.
Fresh Casino Review Summary
I’m not gonna beat around the bush. Fresh Casino is pretty good!
Sure, the VIP system is a bust and it wouldn’t hurt to have a few more live games available. But other than that, it’s hard to find things to complain about. Bonuses everywhere, whether you are a new player or a veteran, lots of games to play, few restricted countries – I was impressed, dawgs.
The shortcomings are easy to ignore when everything else is so fresh (PUN INTENDED!). As always, we got you, Bro!
Is Fresh Casino a scam?
No, Fresh Casino is not a scam because it has a Curacao license.
Where can I find information about Fresh Casino Bonuses?
You can find information about Fresh Casino bonuses by visiting the website’s bonus promotions page.
How do withdrawals at Fresh Casino work?
Withdrawals at Fresh Casino work by going into your account page, selecting the withdraw option, picking your prefered payment method and waiting for the withdrawal to finalize.
Does Fresh Casino offer fair games?
Yes, Fresh Casino offers fair games because they are all based on an RNG (Random number generator) system which makes sure that all games are truly luck-based.
Can Fresh Casino refuse to pay out?
Yes, Fresh Casino may refuse to pay out if it finds suspicious activity on your account.
Is there a Fresh Casino no deposit bonus?
No, sadly Fresh Casino doesn’t offer a no deposit bonus.
How long does a Fresh Casino withdrawal take?
A fresh Casino withdrawal pending time is usually no longer than 24 hours.
Can I play any of the casino games for free at Fresh Casino?
Yes, you can play many Fresh Casino games for free through their demo mode.
Can I claim a Fresh Casino welcome offer for live games?
Yes, you can claim the Fresh Casino welcome offer for live games.
How to use the Fresh Casino free spins?
After you obtain the Fresh Casino free spins, they will automatically be added to their associated games and you can use them when you access that game.
Does Fresh Casino accept cryptocurrencies?
Yes, Fresh Casino does accept cryptocurrecnies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Overall Rating by